PDA

View Full Version : 7600 MMS O2 FAULT. hAVE YOU ?

2509vicky
28-04-2004, 10:48 PM
hI ALL.
RECEENTLY BOUGHT A PHONE OF A FRIEND OF A FRIEND AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET IT UP AND RUNNING FULLY. BUT WITH TECHNOLOGY TODAY ITS HARD TO KEEP UP WITH THE NEW GADGETS. ANYWAY JUST RECENTLY UNLOCKED MY WALLET WITH HELP FROM A PRO ON THIS SIGHT SO I THOUGHT I WOULD PUT THIS QUESTION TO USE ALL I'V BEEN TRYING TO GET THE SETTING FOR MMS AND GPRS BUT I RECENTLY FOUND OUT THAT MY SERVICE PROVIDER ( O2 ) AND NOKIA DO NOT HAVE THE SETTING,S FOR THE NOKIA 7600 ON PAY AS YOU GO I'V SPENT ABOUT 200 MIN,S ON THE PHONE TRYING TO GET THEM BUT ALL WAS WASTED. THEN I SPOKE TO A FRIEND WHO WORKS WITH PHONE,S AND HE SAID IT IS POSSIBLE AND PEOPLE HAVE DONE IT. SO IF ANYONE KNOWS THEM PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND ANYONE ELSE. THANK'S ALOT FOR YOUR TIME. TOMMY.

Musicb0ffin
28-04-2004, 11:30 PM
If you manually input the details of the connections it will work. You can do this by selecting the option that your phone isn;t listed, then they will provide all the settings for you. Just a matter of typing them into your phone then.

2509vicky
29-04-2004, 09:26 PM
can you explain with a bit more detail?
Sorry i'm a bit thick.

Musicb0ffin
30-04-2004, 12:39 AM
Well, O2 can either send the details over the air to your fone and you just save the settings, or you can manually type them in. On the website, if you select the option where your fone isn't listed, you get the details on screen, and you just have to manually type them into your fone. hope that helps.

petrosg
30-10-2004, 02:19 PM
Read this thread...
http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?p=340496#post340496