PDA

View Full Version : software for downloading c100 flash files

mkwatis
30-04-2004, 12:15 PM
how can i download c100 firmwares/flash files give the softs please

femihofs
15-05-2004, 11:11 PM
pls can anyone give us alink to where we can download free flash file and flasher for c100?

hakima
16-05-2004, 01:40 PM
pls can anyone give us alink to where we can download free flash file and flasher for c100?
Pls download UST 5.6 and for flash pls contact me by ICQ!!!
WBR!!!

mkwatis
19-05-2004, 11:41 AM
hakima please give me icq for this ust flash files to my mail
no gimme or send me here..read rules..

The Coolest
09-07-2004, 04:13 AM
This website is in Russian, but it has a lot of different versions and mods, they all include the files that will let you flash the phone.

http://www.c100-club.ru/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=2

There are instructions, but again they're in Russian. I'm not going to translate any of them, but will give you a really short how to on flashing the phone:

*DISCLAIMER: I will not be held responsible for anyone accidentally killing his phone! If the "Worst" happens, just take it to Samsung's service center and they will flash the phone back to life for you.*

1. You must have either a USB datacable or a serial datacable with flashing capability.
2. Run the *.bat file, and read what com port it wants you to connect the phone to. Then close the window by pressing Q.
3. Turn the phone off
4. Connect it to the corresponding COM port
5. Run the *.bat file again. If you agree to flash then press AND HOLD the "On/Off" (red tube) button until the indicator LED turns red, and you'll see the program finished loading the flasher into the phone's memory, only then you can release the button.
*. The program will then delete the old flash file, and start writing the new one, it might take about 10-20 minutes depending on your connection with the phone. sometimes, instead of the dots you will see "o"s, don't be alarmed, every thing's fine. Let the program get to 100%, it will then check if the flash succeeded. If it did it will start flashing the second *.bin file into the phone. Everything will repeat itself.
6. After both bins have been flashed and every thing's fine. Remove the cable from the phone, and remove the battery from the phone for about 20 seconds.
7. Put the battery back in and turn your phone on.
If every thing's went fine with the flashing, one out of the next 2 things will happen:
a. The phone will turn on and greet you with a nice video and its annoying welcome sound.
b. The LED indicator will turn yellow and the phone will start flashing. If this happens, it means that the phone is reprogramming its EEPROM and it should take from 5-20 minutes to do, in that period of time, put the phone aside and let it do its job. After it finishes programming the EEPROM it should start up as it always does.

If you people want to put games into your phones, you'll have to get some special programs, then you'll have to patch your phone, and only after patching the phone, and using these programs you'll be able to upload games.

peabrain
12-07-2004, 09:48 PM
is c108t and c100 are the same

The Coolest
12-07-2004, 09:55 PM
is c108t and c100 are the same

they are probably extremely similar, but I'm pretty sure they are not fully compatible with the C100's OS

hooshoo
08-10-2004, 05:36 PM
undefinedundefined :-?
how can i download c100 firmwares/flash files give the softs please

The Coolest
08-10-2004, 07:38 PM
click the link in my above post, and scroll down a bit you'll see a list of downloadable Firmwares for the C100.