PDA

View Full Version : Changing language

KetS
05-05-2004, 04:58 PM
Hi,
I'm trying to change the language in a flash, I've used FLSedit but after saving the flash when i flash the phone with it and go to ->phone settings -> languages, the phone reboots itself.
How can i change it?
Can it be done to any moded flash?
Thanks in advance!

HAMMER
06-05-2004, 12:00 PM
Hi,
I'm trying to change the language in a flash, I've used FLSedit but after saving the flash when i flash the phone with it and go to ->phone settings -> languages, the phone reboots itself.
How can i change it?
Can it be done to any moded flash?
Thanks in advance!

u ve to calculate the checksums in the ppm and mcu section. Use knok phoenix to flash any *.fls to ur phone & Do not forget the quick set faid option.

KetS
06-05-2004, 06:00 PM
I've tryied all this but i'm not able.
I want to change a moded flash language and for now i have tried:
1) With FLSedit get the language pack and removing the one that i need, after that fix all chechsums with "nas DTC3 converter" If i do this all phone works well but when i go to: -> phone settings -> languages -> the phone stops.
2)With FLSedit change some text manually, it works great but i do not want to change 600+ sentences :)
3)With ppp manager, exporting flash text, exporting C language (spanish) text. And replacing (copy+paste) the old languages by spanish.
Flash works well, it's in spanish but the text are mixed.
Any solution?
Thanks in advance

kraze1984
17-05-2004, 11:16 PM
I used PPMMaker by Al - it works perfectly.
The only inconvenient - it's true u have to change all texts manually: the import function in this program doesn't work.

I had to change 977 strings to make ukrainian language on my old 3210 :rolleyes: A day of hard working !

danwood76
18-05-2004, 12:30 AM
When you delete languages using for example PPM Manager the chunk is exported into two files you need to delete the languages from the actual word list and from the languages list

it will hang if you dont delete the languages in each file

regards,
Danny

rohit_model4u
14-06-2004, 06:36 PM
hi Friends :)
I need FLash Files for my NOKIA-3310 NHM5 along with MCU and PPM files which are to be used in Nokia-dct3 flasher 4.78b6 by Rolis :) .i couldnt Backup my Nokia version 6.07 using this tool.I needed Flash Files to convert it to 3315. :-? and i want to flash New version for my cousins cell Nokia3310. my email is [email protected] if possible Mail me or tell me the Link from which i Can download it for free..Thank YOU..I hope there's Atleast one person who could Help me :sad: ..Thank You All.. :smile: