PDA

View Full Version : Help to know someone's mail address

Iccang
27-03-2002, 02:02 PM
Hi all...

I wanna know who from you all, know about fatum's mail address?? I mean, I have many software of martech, but still need dongle, so that I know, mr Fatum can make it free.. (see at his cracked software, there is his names, like martech 1.7 for siemens)

So, please... if you know him, or maybe Mr. Fatum read this posting, mail me prive..

BR,
Iccang
======

Yasser
27-03-2002, 02:26 PM
Hi ICEANG

How are you? Are you saying that Martech is Mr. Phantom?? or is it Fatum??

BR

Yasser /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Iccang
27-03-2002, 02:39 PM
Hi yasser..

I mean, I have many software from www.martech.von.pl (http://www.martech.von.pl), like siemens software tools for C,M,S (new version), a3X, SL45, X45 and many more... I don't need to tell you from where I can get that software.. /n/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif)) but, that software need dongle for can running well, and mr. fatum can make it free... just see at service tools for siemens version 1.7, there is "cracked by fatum...", so... you know what I mean...?? /n/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif)

BR,
Iccang
======

Iccang
27-03-2002, 02:42 PM
@Yasser: can you crack any software?? /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif))
@Mr. Fatum...

If you read this thread, mail me at [email protected]

BR,
Iccang
======

Yasser
27-03-2002, 05:18 PM
HI ICEANG!!

How are you? Thanks for that info. Unfortunately, I dont crack software. I am not a prgrammer. Why dont u ask the programmer on this forum like NokDOC, mehdhi etc.

And one more thing, I didn't ask you where u got your soft. I was thinking that you wanted MArtech e-mail or something.

I remember u once posted a 'jpg image of b-phreaks calculator'.......long time ago when we all were making logs and sending them here and there. Why post a pic of a soft when u either dont have it or cant provide to others?

Similarly, I have been reading your posts for some time and I get a feeling that u get software and u get it cracked and keep it. And then offer sevice for a charge?Correct me if I am wrong. /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I am sorry if I said too much. I am a fair person and I say what I feel is going on. I am sure many others feel same.

BTW.....u still owe me that ONE LOG which you very kindly offering to everyone. I never used it. /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif)

I am not sure if u paid for the B-Phreaks Calc or u were just using a 'cracked' version as the jpg image showed which u posted. God knows Best.

Please dont mind.

Thanks for reading

BR

Yasser /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Iccang
28-03-2002, 10:15 AM
Hi yasser...

How can you tell me like that???

I was paid for the B-Phreaks calc, U can check it from them... /n/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif(((
you can send mail to Daniel Da Volli or Alex Aggelos.....

I was found that pic from some mailing list.. and I was ask B-Phreaks about that, and they said it's just a paintbrush file that created by some one... Never come out that software, B-Phreaks said...

I never get money from free software that I get from the net... You can search about my posting or ask the people in this forum...

If I get the software for not free, I cannot give some one free forever, isn't it? But, I was help many people for that.. If you never used it, It's up to you...

But, you know... if you said like that, I feel that i'm not usefull at here...

So, maybe this is my last posting...

BR,
Iccang
======

NokDoc
28-03-2002, 08:33 PM
Hi guys.

No leave please, never!

Make Nokia, not War my brothers.

(It must be in the air somehow I guess.)

NokDoc

Yasser
28-03-2002, 09:44 PM
Hi Iceang

How are you man? There is no need to be angry or silly. I was just enquiring from u. Thats all. No fight or argument.

I hope ur ok

See u soon and dont leave this forum coz we need ur help

BR

Take Care

Yasser
:)

Iccang
29-03-2002, 07:36 AM
Hi all..

@Yasser: Sorry, I dont mean like that, but you know... I just feel sad that you said like that, but it's no big problem I think.. I always wanna share my knowing, my software, my etc, but if you say I'm hiding it from you all, I felt sad... /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif)

Just for your info, You all can use log for free because mr. Tek make it to us, and from where mr. tek can make it if he doesnt get support log before and after calc file?? U can check it to mr. -tek- for it... It's pruff that I 'm not hide anything to you all....

and about martech software, you maybe missunderstanding about that, I said "you don't need to know from where I get that software", meaning I cannot to tell you because can make something wrong, not mean hiding it from you...
I hope you get what I mean...

@nokdoc: thanks for your attention....

If we can reverse about nokia, why we can not reverse other brand??

BR,
Iccang
======