View Full Version : Help unlock LG U8110 by 3

zzaaqq_ita
06-05-2004, 04:41 PM
Hi, I'm searching for unlocker and imei changer
can anyone help me?

Salami1_1
06-05-2004, 06:11 PM
no solution for this phone yet...
if you want solution send me the phone then I send to programmer he will make solution ;)

WBR

speck
19-05-2004, 09:53 AM
Anyone has some news?

hobbsyukboi
02-07-2004, 02:15 AM
yeah i need this, does anyone know how long it is until the free solution is avalible? I heard two different things, a month or 2 weeks

Salami1_1
03-07-2004, 01:09 AM
not 2 weeks also not a month.. won't be free till quite some time!

Probably blazer will support it soon

zzaaqq_ita
26-08-2004, 07:09 AM
News??? Please!!

sergo_zmeia
27-08-2004, 01:47 PM
Guys cant U read no free solution will be reliesed soon...
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia

Ncd
28-08-2004, 05:19 PM
Guys cant U read no free solution will be reliesed soon...
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia

So what is the non free "solution" ... Its obvious the phone can take codes.. ?
One of thoses remote unlocking websites hm ? .. bah

what is it going to unlock it to so the phone can take 3pay usims where it wont now.. you seriously going to charge people for that .. what a joke..?

Either way you look at it you pay for _YOURE_ handset either upfront or by the end of the contract.. 3/People should not try and prevent you from having full controll of a electronic device.. again _YOU_ own, its youres if you want to do something as simple as change to a pay as you go after the contract who the hell are 3 to stop you.. rember you payed for the handset & Service .. and its not like its a cheap handset and people are trying to screw 3 out of a shitty little bit of service.

Salami1_1
28-08-2004, 10:53 PM
So what is the non free "solution" ... Its obvious the phone can take codes.. ?
One of thoses remote unlocking websites hm ? .. bah

what is it going to unlock it to so the phone can take 3pay usims where it wont now.. you seriously going to charge people for that .. what a joke..?

Either way you look at it you pay for _YOURE_ handset either upfront or by the end of the contract.. 3/People should not try and prevent you from having full controll of a electronic device.. again _YOU_ own, its youres if you want to do something as simple as change to a pay as you go after the contract who the hell are 3 to stop you.. rember you payed for the handset & Service .. and its not like its a cheap handset and people are trying to screw 3 out of a shitty little bit of service.

blabla.. not thread for this discussion..
Won't be free that's it!

There is now some guy in UK offering unlocking but you have to send phone to him and it's not cheap, he just knows somebody inside at provider for unlock codes..

Ncd
29-08-2004, 11:45 AM
You know what i really hope some 3 representive dumb ass of some form reads this.. cause you know what, 3 is like the scum of the unverse and I will never recommend them to anyone ever.. Poor service, taking the piss with the handsets they do not own, having to use Orange's masts? .. Heh its funny i go UNDERGROUND with my t-mob phone and get a singal All day long.. stupid 3 phones dont even have reception in normal places.

The only way they can skank people onto the service is with the promise of free minutes and charging for voicoemail and texts, video phone? oh please dont make me LAUGH just watch the BBC's Watchdog episode where, 3 actually featured on it, lieing and talking alload of bullshit after agrevating the first generation of customers with there typical bullshit.

I suppose i should be happy i got a decant handset eh? .. pitty its going to be useless after the contract, Im going to throw in the thames inside a plasic milk bottle with a pole and flag, saying 3 Is shite... in the most eye catching manor possible

bla bla
have a nice day
any where on the net is as good place as any.

Salami1_1
30-08-2004, 12:43 AM
well I can see you don't like 3. But please make another thread for that, in Off Topic or lounge section.
This is not right place. so it's closed.

WBR