PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking T630

PJChem
06-05-2004, 07:19 PM
I want to buy this phone, but it's currently locked to a service that I don0t want :(
I need to know if it's possible and how can I unlock my phone
Thanks in advanced :P

Salami1_1
06-05-2004, 08:06 PM
C'est ne pas un probleme ;)

(that's no prob)

Just get yourself a Terminator dongle and download DIV3.1 somewhere..

WBR

hakima
16-05-2004, 02:29 AM
C'est ne pas un probleme ;)

(that's no prob)

Just get yourself a Terminator dongle and download DIV3.1 somewhere..

WBR
hehehhe!!!
Thats really a good answer!!! :D
WBR!!!

THE INSAAN
16-05-2004, 03:25 AM
hehehhe!!!
Thats really a good answer!!! :D
WBR!!!

a good answer???, it was bloody perfect

PIE&PROUD
21-06-2004, 03:32 PM
Is there any way you can do it with a bluetooth dongle? If so what software would i need to get hold of? :-?

Thanks in advance

Salami1_1
22-06-2004, 01:38 PM
NO

blabla (must be 10 character)

RFJ
03-07-2004, 07:10 PM
a good answer???, it was bloody perfect

Far from perfect if he buys one with R6 software. Seeing as a quick search of the forums reveals virtually SFA about of the latest spanner Sony Ericsson have gleefully thrown into the works of unauthorised reprogramming.

Advice like "No problem guv! Get yourself a cracked copy of DivUSB 4, that'll sort it!" won't, unfortunately, help you unlock a Rev6 T610, T630 or Z600 any more successfully than dipping it in a bucket of WD40 might.

Sony Ericsson's new security method (designed specifically to reduce unauthorised reprogramming via third party softwares) involves the use of certificates & signatures encrypted files.

All generic T610, T630 and Z600 handsets factory shipped since the end of May have been programmed with R6C005 software. Naturally, the majority of those will be sim-free stock (no sp lock) as more and more networks insist on tampering with SW revisions in order to customise menus, personalise settings and in many cases, remotely add or remove the availability (& visability) of phone features available to your sim card. Rollout of Rev6 network customised sw depends on the time taken for each SP to accept it (Orange, for instance, will undoubtably spend months testing it. Only when they are confident that all SE Rev6 phones can, and will, operate in a completely and utterly unstable manner on their Network, will they agree to it ;-P)

The updated DivUSB4.0 is reported to deal with the security problem. Interestingly, the updated Div sw was in circulation before Sony Ericsson made the R6 update available to their own service partners (around a week before the first R6 handset was due out of the factory). That's not to say DivUSB4 doesn't work....

What I can confirm though, without any doubt whatsoever, is that the so-called cracked version doing the rounds (download link posted elsewhere in this forum), has been comprehensively tested with two updated T610s & and a R6 T630. My guess is that what we have is more likely to be a skinned Div3.2 (by laser), rather than a cracked v4). I have sent the phones to a mate who has paid for the genuine article. I'll receive confirmation of it's success (or failure) sometime Monday.

:)

Salami1_1
03-07-2004, 08:02 PM
very smart guy huh...
now look at the date he posted the q...
Those versions weren't around back then..

but all true what you said(anyway the beginning as I did not felt reading on ;) )

new times - new software versions - different unlock thingy.. well in fact there is no real solution for them I believe.. not sure if Fighter can do them already...

RFJ
05-07-2004, 05:57 PM
Well, I got my confirmation, even the original Div4 definitly can't touch rev6 sw.

Don't think fighter can touch it either cos my mate uses that sw too and none of his sw/kit suppliers (all large UK sw distributers & programmers), expect a solution for a while.

Doesn't anyone know anything?

Salami1_1
06-07-2004, 07:36 PM
testpoint mate..
solution just came out..

don't have time to post it here.. just take a search ;)

WBR

kennyall
12-04-2006, 03:08 PM
Hello,

I can unlock this phone.
Contact me at [email protected]