PDA

View Full Version : Sagem myv-65

Ian555
14-05-2004, 01:28 PM
Hi have a Sagem myv-65. I'm having problems dialling other phones (landline and mobiles), sometimes it will take 4, 5 or more tries before I manage to get through. When I dial the number from the address book or just type it in then press the green button to dial, there is no sound at all, after about 30 secs of silence I'll hear 8 quick beeps (signal strength is full BTW). If I tried to dial again it might work fine and it might not. I am on Vodafone UK PAYT tarriff if that helps. Does anyone know how to set "factory defaults" on this phone ? I can't find it in the settings. Any help / suggestions is appreciated.

Regards,

Ian

guna
17-05-2004, 02:11 PM
hi
thi is guna here. i also have the same problem with my sagem v -65 mobile , if u have unlocked it can u tell me the method to do it. please help me with this.

Ian555
17-05-2004, 02:22 PM
Hi Guna,

My phone isn't unlocked but I can easily get it done in my town for £15. My friend had his Sagem MY-X6 unlocked few days ago, that was also £15. I'm thinking maybe it's a network problem so if I get my Myv-65 unlocked and it works ok on a different network, I'll let you know. The phone used to work fine when I first bought it, so I'd be surprised if it was a network problem. There are places online that you can send your phone to and they will unlock it, but I wouldn't like to do that.

Ian