PDA

View Full Version : se p900,6600,v600,x70 uk bared for sale

meg
17-05-2004, 12:52 AM
hi i hve the folling uk bared phones for sale
1off,SE p900 with charger and 32 meg card great condition offers @ £250
2 off, moto v600 one with charger £100& £110(one with charger)
1off,6600 nokia no charger but there is box @ £140
1 off x70 panasonic £100
all these phone are uk bared please dont arsk me to hold or send before payment as ive just been had for 4 phones by bcool on this forum

you pay your money you getyour phone i will pay for postage to you with insurence by royal mail please contact me on [email protected]

twasfi
24-05-2004, 10:26 PM
Hi Meg,

The Money Now In Your Account As We Agreed, It Was Delivered To Your Bank At Today 24/5/2004 12:25pm U.k. Time.

Now I Am Waiting For The Tracking Number

Reply Me Soon

Tamer

Icq 72409093

radiodepilhas
25-05-2004, 02:06 AM
Hi Meg,

The Money Now In Your Account As We Agreed, It Was Delivered To Your Bank At Today 24/5/2004 12:25pm U.k. Time.

Now I Am Waiting For The Tracking Number

Reply Me Soon

Tamer

Icq 72409093

Tamer, I don't think the chap is going to send any phones. I've bought him/her the P900 and Nokia 6600 via bank transfer. As soon as he/she got the money in bank, he/she made no further contact with me. I've sent emails, sms, I even phoned his/her house. I couldn't get anyone to reply to my situation - I got a woman on the phone who said HE was out. I will disclose the data that I have on this person (names and aliases, telephone, mobile phone, adress - the real one, not the false provided-, and everything that I have in my power to the parties involved in business. pm for details) I advise everyone who has dealt with him/her to do the same so we can either move a process or pay a visit to the chap/lady. I will not wait without a single bit of explanation.

flin898
25-05-2004, 04:38 PM
well. I just bought 3 fones from meg, now waiting for fones to arrive. If he sent the phone to me and to radiodepilhas, fones should arrive by the end of this week. Let's wait and see.

@Meg, if you see the thread please make a explaination. If there's any misunderstanding there, I apologise...

twasfi
25-05-2004, 08:21 PM
well. I just bought 3 fones from meg, now waiting for fones to arrive. If he sent the phone to me and to radiodepilhas, fones should arrive by the end of this week. Let's wait and see.

@Meg, if you see the thread please make a explaination. If there's any misunderstanding there, I apologise...

what was the 3 fones you bought from him, can you make any contact to him.

Chemkid
25-05-2004, 08:30 PM
Quote:
email sent to Bcool by Meg

cheater

hi all well at least you all got emails ive had fuck all form then and 4 phones lighter reading this lot i think hes lieing about the crash it to convenent isn't it? as its been said they have...

Hi Meg,

The main rule in business is to never let the customer worry. If this was a scam mate, how long will the cash last you?

I urge you to contact these guys and let them know what has happened. I am sure that something can be worked out. You might be asking yourself 'why is chemkid interested in this thread?'

Well mate, I have been scammed many times and know what it feels like when it is your money that is gone.

Regards
chemkid

twasfi
25-05-2004, 11:39 PM
any news, can we do anything ???

Aj2003
26-05-2004, 12:32 AM
I hate rippers. I've only ever been ripped twice. But i have their addresses and i will pay them visits. :evil: Although the sum is only equal to about £150, it's the principle of people obtaining money in this way. Just some sad pathetic people that ruin it for others. Either way, what goes around comes around!

thefeeble
26-05-2004, 12:49 AM
I hate rippers. I've only ever been ripped twice. But i have their addresses and i will pay them visits. :evil: Although the sum is only equal to about £150, it's the principle of people obtaining money in this way. Just some sad pathetic people that ruin it for others. Either way, what goes around comes around!

what do you mean only £150. That is actually quite alot of money !! lol

radiodepilhas
26-05-2004, 12:59 AM
Quote:
email sent to Bcool by Meg

cheater

hi all well at least you all got emails ive had fuck all form then and 4 phones lighter reading this lot i think hes lieing about the crash it to convenent isn't it? as its been said they have...

Hi Meg,

The main rule in business is to never let the customer worry. If this was a scam mate, how long will the cash last you?

I urge you to contact these guys and let them know what has happened. I am sure that something can be worked out. You might be asking yourself 'why is chemkid interested in this thread?'

Well mate, I have been scammed many times and know what it feels like when it is your money that is gone.

Regards
chemkid

Thanks for the support mate. Will not forget that. I thought that a person who had been riped off and knew the feeling would not do it to others. I hate this situation but I have all details on the person and intend to use them - along with the support of other "buyers" - to file a complain. I will wait till the end of the week. Than the fun starts ;)

radiodepilhas
26-05-2004, 01:00 AM
any news, can we do anything ???

Yes we can. Contact me for details.

djuhn
26-05-2004, 01:24 AM
well looks like i too have been rorted...
i bought a v600... no contact since saturday...
if you look at this thread, he's sold more phones than he said he had.
plus he gave out false addresses to people. dont wait around, gotta do something about this now...

Aj2003
26-05-2004, 01:43 AM
what do you mean only £150. That is actually quite alot of money !! lol

Don't worry mate, they'll get their £150 quids worth! :-P

flin898
26-05-2004, 04:12 AM
he haven't log on this forum since 22nd, I saw him online on the gsmhosting forum. Send a few emails to him. Still waiiting for the reply. No need to worry about the money, we got all his details, if it's a scam, we'll contact the local police in Ilfracombe, which is only 2 minutes on driving to where he live.
Thx for radiodepilhas getting his correct address.

Let's wait and see...

djuhn
26-05-2004, 10:30 AM
but is this "evidence" really conclusive enough for the cops to do anything about it?

Prubhdeep
26-05-2004, 01:43 PM
this evidence is more than enuf ppl...all if you have recieved emails and sent mails...im sure you must have them saved in your sent box and inbox of your nokiafree and gsmhosting sites....if this does go to the police then just print them off.

all of you have to get together and link the complaints together so the police know that the person isnt just a 1 hit person (obviously hes got a few of you) if they think its only one person whos been ripped then they wont act fast and proply...if you tell the police that there is more people ripped off byu the same people then your sorted..cuz den the police will carry out a propa investigation.

izzi-concepts
26-05-2004, 03:01 PM
Trotters has ripped me off!! £160!! lucky i have paid via PAYPAL.. you have some sort of security!

how did you guys pay?

if you paid via bank transfer can the banks not reverse the charge??

just some thoughts!

regards
izzi

flin898
26-05-2004, 05:15 PM
well I've got all the emails stored in my mailbox, and got the receipt of payment, and radiodepilhas will collect all the evidence we got and contact the local police in Ilfracombe, UK. We've got all his details, his correct address, landline, mobile number, account details etc.

Let's hope there are some misunderstanding between him and us. Well the local police station is very close to where he live.. :lol: :lol: He'll have fun with the cops.

All buyer can send email to me and radiodepilhas, please send us your name, address, contact number, receipt of payment and whatever you think that may help us. my email is [email protected] and this is radiopepilhas' email [email protected]

radiodepilhas
26-05-2004, 05:44 PM
Even if u manage to save yourselves from this scam scheme - via paypal or otherwise - please send me all the details u have on the transactions, including receipts, dates, etc, whatever u find usefull, along with ur adresses, names, etc. I building up a case against this fellow/lady and if any of u live near Ilfracombe and want to pay a visit to the chap/lady, u will be most welcome. If I have to go the UK to solve this, I hope he's got enough money to then pay all legal charges, 'cause I'll suck every penny I can. To all that have been suportive, thank u very much - I know everybody hates a fraudster - I will do whatever I can to help those who are fraud victims as well. We must build a trust network and not otherwise.
@admins: I think a section named "what u should do when u engage an online deal" would be much apreciated. I would contribute with all I know about safety.
@buyers from Meg. Please don't let this pass. Even if u feel there's nothing to do about it, I think there is. Thanks.

twasfi
26-05-2004, 08:08 PM
i am with you guys, just leT me know what you want me to do and i will be here for it.

i was gonna buy 2xv600 + 1Xsamsung p400, i have sent 100 GBP to her as a dowen payment till i get the parcel tracking number.

TAMER WASFI
CAIRO, EGYPT.

ICQ 72409093
YAHOO: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]

radiodepilhas
26-05-2004, 08:13 PM
Seems like our thief has disconnected his/her's landline number. What'll be next? Change house on our account? I didn't know we had sent so much.

Chemkid
26-05-2004, 09:49 PM
Thanks for the support mate. Will not forget that. I thought that a person who had been riped off and knew the feeling would not do it to others. I hate this situation but I have all details on the person and intend to use them - along with the support of other "buyers" - to file a complain. I will wait till the end of the week. Than the fun starts ;)

Hi Guys,

It is good to see all of you coming together to sort out this problem. The more help you get, the better for you.

I wish all of you the safe return of your investments.

Regards
Ahmed G P
chemkid

izzi-concepts
27-05-2004, 12:01 AM
i wish you the best also!!

need any help let me know!

regards

djuhn
27-05-2004, 02:11 AM
ive sent an email with all my emails and details of transaction to both flin898 and radiodepihas

good luck to everyone, i was one of the lucky ones that paid thru paypal

flin898
27-05-2004, 06:36 AM
well. Since the landline seems disconnected, I would assume we would never get the phone. It's time to do something now.

@Tamer

Please send me and radiodepilhas all the email you sent and received from Meg, and the proof of transation. We are collecting all the info, and send to the Local police in Ilfracombe,UK.

Well. I sent 100 pounds via paypal, I logged the claim already. And sent the other 170 pound via bank transfer.

djuhn
27-05-2004, 04:18 PM
INTERESTING...

I have received a response from paypal after they contacted this guy...

"The seller has provided the following information in response to your
complaint, indicating that the item was shipped.

Tracking Company: UK Royal Mail - International Signed For
Tracking Number: ****************"

and the tracking number *is* a valid one... its interesting how he hasnt replied to anyone else... this proves he IS reading his hotmail mailbox

BUT, i still havent got a response from him at all... i shall keep everyone updated. (and keep the paypal investigation open)

by the way, does anyone know how long this postage is supposed to take to australia?

radiodepilhas
27-05-2004, 04:21 PM
I don't have a tracking number. At least I could dream for a few more days...

flin898
27-05-2004, 04:23 PM
hi Denial, contact me on msn, [email protected]

I've got the same email from paypal. Double check whether you and I got the same tracking number :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

By Royal air mail, it would take up to 5 business days to get to Australia.

djuhn
27-05-2004, 04:36 PM
ok well mine and flin898's tracking numbers are different (but close together, which makes sense), but we both havent had any reply at all from him other than responses to our buyer complaints.

i shall very eagerly await the package... if there is one destined for me that is

flin898
27-05-2004, 04:59 PM
well. Meg was checking emails since he sent paypal the tracking number. But how come he's not replying our email???? A bit odd..... :-? :-?

flin898
27-05-2004, 05:01 PM
Even he sent the parcel 2day, that would only take about 5 business days to get to djuhn and my place. Let's wait and see....

izzi-concepts
27-05-2004, 06:08 PM
MEG has given you fake numbers!!

djuhn
27-05-2004, 06:10 PM
hi,
care to say how u know that?

twasfi
27-05-2004, 11:55 PM
hi,
care to say how u know that?

it easy to get a tracking number
i can creat onE for you like: RI 3831 2355 3GB
WHAT DO U THINK, IS IT A VALID ROYAL MAIL TRACKING NUMBER ?????!! :rolleyes:

radiodepilhas
28-05-2004, 12:57 AM
Contacted local police authorities in my country. Filled a criminal complain against Mr. xxxxxx [a.k.a. MEG] which will be forwared to Interpol. Also contacted Internet Fraud Complaint Center [http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp] and gave the details I had on MEG and the rest of the buyers - so if u're contacted by any police authority, please do cooperate. I gave copies of evidences in my posession, transfer papers and all the conversation I recorded in the messenger section with MEG. Now it's with the uniform guys. I'll keep u informed. Stay tuned.

djuhn
28-05-2004, 01:13 AM
actually, no, it isn't. stop being so cocky.
the tracking number i received shows "has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery." for its status.

i dont know whats in the package, or if it is destined to me or anything... and while this guy hardly deserves a fair go after his lack of communication, i wont have u guys throwing unjustified accusations up in the air.

it easy to get a tracking number
i can creat onE for you like: RI 3831 2355 3GB
WHAT DO U THINK, IS IT A VALID ROYAL MAIL TRACKING NUMBER ?????!! :rolleyes:

flin898
28-05-2004, 05:06 AM
Hi Denial:

We have to do something before it's 2 late. He has disconnected his landline and mobile, and his checking his hotmail, replied to paypal but not us. How can we explain this?

Well take some action as quick as possible, if it's a misunderstanding, we apologise, and we can cancel the claim on paypal, cancale the investigation on Police anytime as well.

Well, I don't expect 2 much on the parcel...

B.R
Sail

twasfi
28-05-2004, 01:02 PM
just a smale note: that tracking number is valid you can check it, but it is non relaited to this transaction.

actually, no, it isn't. stop being so cocky.
the tracking number i received shows "has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery." for its status.

i dont know whats in the package, or if it is destined to me or anything... and while this guy hardly deserves a fair go after his lack of communication, i wont have u guys throwing unjustified accusations up in the air.

djuhn
28-05-2004, 03:00 PM
just a smale note: that tracking number is valid you can check it, but it is non relaited to this transaction.

The reference number you have given may be incorrect. Please check your number and try again or if you are still having problems use the contact us button below.

stop posting bullshit mate.

twasfi
28-05-2004, 05:48 PM
ok as you wish, we will wait and see what you get.
i have just wanted to give you a note that it may be a fack number.

djuhn
28-05-2004, 06:49 PM
sure, it *could* be a fake number, but not that easily faked, well at least u couldnt do it and also hell, it might not even be addressed to me, and also the package could contain absolutely nothing... im just saying that you should watch what you say. keep unsubstantiated shit out of this thread. we've already had our fair share of bullshit.

flin898
29-05-2004, 04:44 AM
Just calm down guys.... We are on the same ship...

meg
29-05-2004, 09:17 PM
well first of all let me say how sorry i am ive had a lot of problems which im sure you dont want to here ,but ill out line it anyway,
the phones were all in my car and they got stolen from it, but i left it open i was only gone a few mins ,as to your money well by then id spent most of it paying off a drug dealer, im a smack addict !ive tryed to get money from every where i can think of but to no resault ,so all i can say is i will get your cash back to you it will take a while but you will get it back i didnt intend this to happen but it has i dont have fuck all for you to have i live in a little rented flat so the one that was bosting of taking me for every penny i have ! well? im no stranger to prison or the police so i know the score you can go to the police but as i had the phones to give you its really small claims court stuff and that will only cost you more and more i will get your money back to you all no matter how long it takes sorry guys

now to the man that said hes going to come round and he is looking forward to it ! oh and send the police round ,well if you are so looking forward to it you had better come but i must tell you i m not no no little nerd that will take no shit of you ! i will do my best to refund all of you this is a real fucking head fuck for all sorry this was not intentional ill be in touch my pc is nackered so ill be off line till its fixed ive not read the forum cos i can guess what you have wrote but thats exspected as i said it small claims court stuff and you cant get blood out of a pennyless stone can you ?

the tracking numbers are wrong that was my stupid misses they were ment for some one else to track the phones i sent ive contacted paypal to say as much so you will get that bit back its a start if i do have the ploice round ill deal with it but it wont help me get your cash back but thats uo to you !

Chemkid
29-05-2004, 09:17 PM
Hi Friends

Just received a 6600 from Andrew03. Told him I would pay him once I receive the handset and he agreed. I got the handset and the taught crossed my mind to scam him. I am in SA and he is in the UK. What could he possibly do?

Then I taught about how I felt when I lost money from scammers like Firecell and all the other Bcools and kicked myself for even having let the taught cross my mind. What I am trying so here is, there are alot of us that will stop at this stage, but we must always remember that at the same time there are many that will be able to scam you and still have a good night sleep.

To all the Megs and Bcools and Firecells, you might not get caught today or even next week....but dont ever forget, you will get caught. I just pray that when you do get caught, it is you that suffers and not your family.

To all the honest businessman on this site, I pray that you get more than what you have lost.

Take care friends and be carefull ( dont Bcool)!!!

Regards
chemkid
Ahmed G P

Chemkid
29-05-2004, 09:26 PM
well first of all let me say how sorry i am ive had a lot of problems which im sure you dont want to here ,but ill out line it anyway,
the phones were all in my car and they got stolen from it, but i left it open i was only gone a few mins ,as to your money well by then id spent most of it paying off a drug dealer, im a smack addict !ive tryed to get money from every where i can think of but to no resault ,so all i can say is i will get your cash back to you it will take a while but you will get it back i didnt intend this to happen but it has i dont have fuck all for you to have i live in a little rented flat so the one that was bosting of taking me for every penny i have ! well? im no stranger to prison or the police so i know the score you can go to the police but as i had the phones to give you its really small claims court stuff and that will only cost you more and more i will get your money back to you all no matter how long it takes sorry guys

now to the man that said hes going to come round and he is looking forward to it ! oh and send the police round ,well if you are so looking forward to it you had better come but i must tell you i m not no no little nerd that will take no shit of you ! i will do my best to refund all of you this is a real fucking head fuck for all sorry this was not intentional ill be in touch my pc is nackered so ill be off line till its fixed ive not read the forum cos i can guess what you have wrote but thats exspected as i said it small claims court stuff and you cant get blood out of a pennyless stone can you ?

Hi Meg,

Firstly your approach is totally wrong. Most of these guys have families to support,selling mobile handsets just to supliment their income. What you have done is plain down wrong and unethical. Do you think it is fair to steal what their kids could have gained from. You sound like a pisswilly that needs his mouth smashed in.

I feel that you guys should still pay Meg a visit and see things first hand. It is because of people like this that we are become afraid to trade.

Regards
chemkid
SouthAfrica

izzi-concepts
29-05-2004, 10:29 PM
Hi

i think meg your no smack head! and your not firmiliar with the cops!

this is your way of trying to get away of police coming to see you!!

i say get him and inform the police!!

and if you in fact a smack head you guys you will never get your money!!

and

chemkid proud of you!

regards

djuhn
30-05-2004, 01:23 AM
*shrugs*
well i'll keep everyone informed about what happens with the paypal money at least
(no response as of yet)

izzi-concepts
30-05-2004, 01:28 AM
ok

thanks!

flin898
30-05-2004, 12:25 PM
One thing I wanna you ask you Meg:

I sent a 170 pounds via Bank Transfer on 20/05/2004, and it would take at least 3 business days to get to your account. So the earliest date you can get the money was on 25/05/2004. Where does the money go???

You suppose to send the phone to me on 21/05/2004, which you didn't. and when did you spend the money on the drug, where's my money arrived on 25/05/2004 then????

Sail

Chemkid
30-05-2004, 01:26 PM
One thing I wanna you ask you Meg:

I sent a 170 pounds via Bank Transfer on 20/05/2004, and it would take at least 3 business days to get to your account. So the earliest date you can get the money was on 25/05/2004. Where does the money go???

You suppose to send the phone to me on 21/05/2004, which you didn't. and when did you spend the money on the drug, where's my money arrived on 25/05/2004 then????

Sail

The bugger might not have any money, but he STILL HAS HIS CAR.

radiodepilhas
30-05-2004, 02:23 PM
I won't drop my charges and I will pay you a visit m8. And it's not going to take as long as u think. Oh, and about the excuses and bla bla bla, do u think I'd believe or care?

izzi-concepts
30-05-2004, 02:35 PM
good on you radio!

flin898
30-05-2004, 06:02 PM
I won't drop my charges and I will pay you a visit m8. And it's not going to take as long as u think. Oh, and about the excuses and bla bla bla, do u think I'd believe or care?

I'm with RADIODEPILHAS. We don't care any excuses, either money back immediately or we take action immediately. It's up to you Meg...

twasfi
30-05-2004, 08:21 PM
I'm with RADIODEPILHAS. We don't care any excuses, either money back immediately or we take action immediately. It's up to you Meg...

ME TOO WITH YOU GUYS, I WILL NEVER WAIT FOR HIM OR HIS BLA BLA BLA THINGS, WHO WOULD BELIEVE HIM??????

flin898
31-05-2004, 03:22 PM
@twasfi

Contact your local police with all the evidence you've got. Your local police will be in touch with the UK police via interpol. Radiodepilhas has done that. I'll go down the police station tomorrow.

Cheers.

Seany_Ireland
01-06-2004, 01:28 AM
........the phones were all in my car and they got stolen from it, but i left it open i was only gone a few mins ,as to your money well by then id spent most of it paying off a drug dealer, im a smack addict !ive tryed to get money from every where i can think of but to no resault ,so all i can say is i will get your cash back to you it will take a while but you will get it back.....

you have to be havin' a fuckin laugh :-x

I know this is useless to many of you that have lost money to this fucktard but no matter how good a deal may seem at first, if the person in question has not got sufficient references do NOT send money before goods are received.
Ask for online references... but most of all people use some common sense

Seany

SaeedB
01-06-2004, 02:31 AM
Whether Meg was lying or not, what u guys gonna tell the cops?

You were buying "dodgy" mobile fones in the first place, so I think the police or the courts not gonna do anything.

flin898
01-06-2004, 04:08 AM
Well.. The cops are investigating already...

thefeeble
01-06-2004, 08:03 PM
Is this 'Meg' guy a male or a female ???

radiodepilhas
01-06-2004, 08:22 PM
Is this 'Meg' guy a male or a female ???

I would prefer it would be a guy - all the facts indicate it's a guy - 'cause I'm not in a female beating mood. But I can change taste though.

Chemkid
01-06-2004, 10:42 PM
you have to be havin' a fuckin laugh :-x

I know this is useless to many of you that have lost money to this fucktard but no matter how good a deal may seem at first, if the person in question has not got sufficient references do NOT send money before goods are received.
Ask for online references... but most of all people use some common sense

Seany

hi Seany,

I have received many phones from members that dont even know what I look like. Members that dont know what my nationality is, members that even know if I am a male or female. If members like Edster, Lfcarethebest, Andrew03 and the rest of gang (who have now become friends of mine...as I believe that friendship is important in any business deal) took a chance on a person that they did not know and things worked out, why make everyone scepticle with your uncalled for comments.

No disrespect mate, but the way you cut off the people you were owing money to was no different from what Meg has done.
refer: http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29329&page=4
Matter of Will7021 vs Seany...

Snt the phone in Nov... Dec, Jan, Feb, March, April went and finally he got paid in May...Great stuff mate. Main rule in business and thats to NEVER make a supplier worried, especially one YOU owe money to.

Hoping you have a Peachie day mate and keep up the honest way you are dealing. I hope all members learn from you

Regards
chemkid
A G Patel

fivele
02-06-2004, 12:12 PM
Hi,

In regards to the unfortunate matter that has gone on with the phones above, I know this is not nice. Firstly this person is no 'Smack Head' for if thay were they would have no car, PC flat etc.

This is obviously a way to stop any inforcements, and in respect to going to court, the small claims court will make him/her pay your court cost when you win. And if they have no money, some times the court will pay you and then they will have to pay the court back, and if they fail to do this they are then arrested.

And if you want a little revenge, find a nice virus and send it to them.
there are many resorces on the net were you can make a simple one yourself.

For there is nothing sweeter than a little revenge.

I think its a shame there is now more trust in the world today, and this may have spoilt it for any new peolpe who want to trade in this way.

loser58
22-08-2004, 12:39 AM
whats the update with radio ??? and u others

i think there should be a Ref's sectionor is there one already damn this place is huge

gsand
24-08-2004, 11:35 AM
You are making complaints to the police about barred phones you were trying to purchase?

Ummmm not the smartest thing to do

focus_rs
30-08-2004, 04:47 PM
Hi everyone, Ive read all of ur posts and all about the situation. I'd like to say how sorry i feel for you all that have sent money for items and never recieved them. It happens a lot. & it happened to me. You think u can buy cheap gear for next to nothing, sell it on and make a profit. Which we all like to do, Money makes the world go round.
I found some guy on ebay advertising 6x Nokia 6230 phones. Wanted £500 for the lot. This was when they were first released. So i thought yeah cool, he wanted a western union payment. So i paid, gave him the details. And did i get the phones????? Noooooooo. The guy claims someone got into hes ebay account/mail account and pretended to have the phones etc. Well i lost £500! a lot lot of money. Was totally pissed off and nothing could be done about it.
People will continue to scam people and make a quick buck. The only way around things like this is to not pay any interest. Or if the person really has the items and wants the money for them then, why not send the items first and then recieve the money. C.O.D is the only best and safe way. Ebay isnt safe, taking someones word isnt safe.
Its a cruel harsh world.
Im sorry to say but i doubt anyone will recieve anything back (money/phone). Feel for you all. :-?

loser58
31-08-2004, 06:30 PM
djuhn and who ever else paid by paypal ,. if you have used a Visa or MasterCard then get in touch with the card company for get paypal's fraud system,. Visa will get the money back no matter how small the sum,. and MasterCard will get the money back only over the sum off 100£,

who ever used this method should really look into it

never pay by western union - moneygram - wire tranfer - direct payments - even cheques If you dont know the person !

FrAnKeH
04-09-2004, 02:12 AM
if anyone has the guys ip address pm it to me and i will find out where he "actualy lives"
you can find the ip address by looking at any e-mails you got from him.
i belive its an option you can select.
sounds like a fake address.
lets have fun with this guy.

:D:D:D:D:D

send him some poo in the mail.......you can tell im only 15. but i will find out where he lives for you

someone attacked my comp today. i found out ther country,hotel,address, and room number lol

good luck peeps i hope i can help you get ur money back

Alinus
04-09-2004, 07:03 AM
thread moved to "Sales INFO" section.

sorry for your loos boys...but is the risk you take when u are making those kinds of deals.