PDA

View Full Version : its possible to send free sms from the mobile, editing flash software???

m0rph
19-05-2004, 07:12 PM
i want to know if its possible to create a function in g3n0lite to send free sms from the mobile, (nokia 3310)
thanks!!
:) ;)

NokDoc
19-05-2004, 07:27 PM
Hi,

I heard that if U put the phone in Ur magnetron for 10 minutes, let it cool and then turn it around clockwised 7 times, then kiss it while plugging in the adaptor, U will get exactly 15.31 minutes free phoning.

I never tried, it sounds like it can damage my phone quite seriously.

However it's the best advice I can give to the guys who really think free phoning will ever work.

(At least they enjoyed the free lightshow...)

NokDoc

glenborj
20-05-2004, 08:44 PM
i want to know if its possible to create a function in g3n0lite to send free sms from the mobile, (nokia 3310)
thanks!!

We are developers and learners, not *****s who sucks for intelligence from others and use it unethically. Thumbs up nokdoc

db391
04-06-2004, 03:38 PM
No need to reflash, try this method.

Enter #pw+3133731337+1#. Do this as many times as necessary. Five times at least. If you get Code Error and a reboot on each try you are doing it correctly. If you get "Sim was not restricted" please skip this step.
Turn your phone off and back on, and enter **04*2255*3733*3733# three times. You must get Code Error on each try for the next step.
If you get PIN Blocked do not worry you have to put in lottery ticket numbers at each "Enter PUK code:" screen. If you get Code Error every time you are doing it correctly, otherwise you will not get anywhwere.
If this is successful your phone will show PUK Blocked and you can make free calls.
Tell your provider or the police you have been fraudulently attempting to make free calls.

At any time take out your SIM card and bend it back until you hear a snap. Upon hearing the snap, you can make free calls.

This will obviously NOT work.

What they actually do is damage your SIM card permantly, so you are completely unable to make calls at all except calls to the free emergency numbers.
PUK numbers are Personal Unblocking Keys, eight-digit read-only numbers assigned to every SIM card. Get these codes wrong ten times and as a result you need to replace your SIM.
Trying to modify the phone to get free calls is illegal and by doing so you are attempting to commit fraud onto the providers that are doing their best to give an honest service to their customers. This is a crime and you will get caught.

If you do not have any money left on the phone (Pay as you Go), you can just as easily make a collect call through the operator.

If you aren't inclined to pay for your calls then you may as well not have a mobile at all.

There isn't such a thing as a free lunch.

Zandis
06-06-2004, 01:03 PM
thanks!!

Use Viruz patch and then edit your sms text by hex editor.