PDA

View Full Version : online generator code!!!

GsmCyber
22-05-2004, 08:47 PM
Hi!!

Here can i get the files to incorporate a dct-x calculator on my web?! it's not for comercial things...

I haave one calculator but my server do not execute the *.exe file or maybe i'm doing something wrong

gsmcyber.tugasp.com/unlocker/index3.html
gsmcyber.tugasp.com/unlocker/index4.html

Regards and Thankx!!!

Cosmictej
23-05-2004, 11:39 AM
Use www.extreme-mobile.com/tejpal , I made it, it doesnt use any exes pure php

MONO
23-05-2004, 04:08 PM
Hi!!

Here can i get the files to incorporate a dct-x calculator on my web?! it's not for comercial things...

I haave one calculator but my server do not execute the *.exe file or maybe i'm doing something wrong

gsmcyber.tugasp.com/unlocker/index3.html
gsmcyber.tugasp.com/unlocker/index4.html

Regards and Thankx!!!

Hello!

First of all make sure that you have right permission on the file. If LINUX/UNIX use CMOD(if the host allow you to make this kind of execution).
If you are running Windows put the EXE in a folder with the right permission. 99% of all host are NOT allowing you to do execution in the WWWROOT folder.

/MONO

GsmCyber
23-05-2004, 10:29 PM
thankx for the replies...but i want a caculator on my web for personal use ;)

and about the exe file, it's impossible to run that on my server :(

Cya

Cosmictej
23-05-2004, 11:57 PM
you need the php files then, just convert the algo or use www.extreme-mobile.com/tejpal

GsmCyber
24-05-2004, 12:07 AM
can u send me your php files?! ;)

Cosmictej
24-05-2004, 12:45 AM
No Sorry, To get them made but with a fee contact skynet

Tsunami
24-05-2004, 12:58 AM
Forgive my ignorance here, but couldnt the java apps be used? extract the class files out of the jar/jad file.

Also if I recall Indears calc is available from his site http://www.geocities.com/indearcito/ with the complete java source which I guess will make things easier.

I was thinking along these lines myself but unfortunetly I'm a dumbass and can just about do a bad bit of html, but never attempted any java. So i will be of no use other than my suggestion here...

GL n HF

Cosmictej
24-05-2004, 01:01 AM
remember that is mobile java, and you will only get the algos out which we already hav

Tsunami
24-05-2004, 01:03 AM
But cant "mobile Java" be modified to run as a normal java?

MONO
24-05-2004, 08:32 AM
thankx for the replies...but i want a caculator on my web for personal use ;)

and about the exe file, it's impossible to run that on my server :(

Cya

Yes I can understand that and what I was saying was that if you still got problems and donīt know how to convert the algo to any serverside language you can simply make a POST/GET towards xxxxxxxx.com and get the codes in return. Then you have a calculator on your website. It could be in "pure" HTML if you want so.

/MONO

indear
24-05-2004, 03:45 PM
Convert algo from JAVA to PHP is easy.
I have DCT4,DCT3,DCT2 algo in PHP made by me

:)

ahib
24-05-2004, 05:54 PM
@indear how come uniques soft calcs automatically lock 2 however to get lock to on these java you have to type in gid1 or gid 2.

also 2 others as ther is already free calc on this site why would you want to do php? on ur site? maybe u wants to make money out of it?

wwanthony
24-05-2004, 07:14 PM
The algo has been released free
there are many calcs online and offline also free

why not the php coders release their converted code free and follow suit with the rest of the people who gave them the algo to convert in the first place???

seems like a selfish reason to say "they may make money on it", most of us here have no intention of becoming millionnaires from unlocking phones.

I would like to put a calc on my site just like gsmcyber and have looked for a way to convert it myself but I have absolutely no clue. So if you really dont want to post the php files then please could you at least post a tutorial on how to convert it and make it for ourselves.

Unique
24-05-2004, 07:38 PM
I never reply to these threads.. but I feel the need after wwanthony posted.

why not the php coders release their converted code free and follow suit with the rest of the people who gave them the algo to convert in the first place???

As it is not 5 minutes work, we got our own algos, in theory we owe YOU nothing. If anything YOU owe us. It took alot of work, alot of effort without someone taking it from us and releasing under their name as if they had the knowledge to preform such a task as tying their shoelace let alone turning C in to PHP.

seems like a selfish reason to say "they may make money on it", most of us here have no intention of becoming millionnaires from unlocking phones.

Even though we make no money on it, what the hell are you trying to say?

How about people unlock phones to pay bill, to live, to buy food rather than become millionaires?

MONO has made a very nice offer, take advantage of it. It will take 2 minutes work.

John

wwanthony
24-05-2004, 08:10 PM
I had never expected such a reply from you, but I guess thats the whole story of people online - they are never who they seem.

"As it is not 5 minutes work, we got our own algos, in theory we owe YOU nothing. If anything YOU owe us."

What the hell are you on about???
who mentioned anything about owing people.

"It took alot of work, alot of effort without someone taking it from us and releasing under their name"

Taking it from us?? I guess you work for Nokia then?

"as if they had the knowledge to preform such a task as tying their shoelace let alone turning C in to PHP."

no comment.

"Even though we make no money on it, what the hell are you trying to say?
How about people unlock phones to pay bill, to live, to buy food rather than become millionaires?"

i'm saying that most of us here dont want to primarily make money from it, but obviously there will be people who do and so what, let it be, its no skin off your nose.

"MONO has made a very nice offer, take advantage of it."

Yes I do thank MONO very much indeed for his kind offer.

"It will take 2 minutes work."

Thankyou for a time guideline.?

This post seems a waste of time.
I get the feeling Mr Unique thought I was implying it was the duty of php coders to release their work - this is not what I meant at all.
I would be most appreciative if they did and I never meant to imply I would take it for granted.

TTFN

wwanthony
24-05-2004, 08:24 PM
your post has really puzzled me unique :-?

If you are so disgruntled about people releasing code for free,
why did you release your calc for free?
or were you more intent on becoming famous

GsmCyber
24-05-2004, 08:27 PM
i just ask for a dct-x calculator... :sad: i don't want problems because of that...

Cosmictej
24-05-2004, 08:32 PM
WwAnthony

We are not here to make money, Unique could have made quite a bit, I mean first calc to do dct3, but if you notice he didnt, he did it all for free. He has done alot for the Gsm Community, and btw when algos and such are released for free, people use them and dont give any credit to thr creator, I mean look at dct4nck.exe Every calc used it, but did every calc say thanks to Joszo.

So much work goes into converting the algo ino php, and we did it, we also made them free to use, but not to take. So much is given to you for free just be grateful.

Cosmictej

Unique
25-05-2004, 12:57 AM
your post has really puzzled me unique :-?

If you are so disgruntled about people releasing code for free,
why did you release your calc for free?
or were you more intent on becoming famous

It is not often I post in public, if I wanted to become famous I would write music.

John

Cosmictej
25-05-2004, 01:04 AM
It is not often I post in public, if I wanted to become famous I would write music.

John

lol :) We dont do it to be famous, we do it for the good of the Gsm Community.

indear
25-05-2004, 01:25 AM
@ahib
Ultimate soft have GID list :)

@wwanthony

no programmer is one NGO to be publishing the source code when a person needs it....
I program by pleasure, not by obligation or money

and remember the patience will be compensated :)

Kontact
25-05-2004, 07:49 AM

John

plz. don't. else i will re-inforce my roof for the incoming typhoon. :D :D :D

@GSMCyber
re: c algo to php
www.php.net is a good source to learn php...

regards

sk3done
25-05-2004, 12:41 PM
@mono

hello mate how can i take u up on your offer , for my site www.n-gage-help.com as doing it for memebers my self with windows calc is to time comsuming with my main job and running site i dont have much time for family life

thanks in advace skedone

wwanthony
25-05-2004, 02:11 PM
i just ask for a dct-x calculator... :sad: i don't want problems because of that...

Hi,
If your trying to convert it yourself please get in touch so we can help eachother.

Best Regards,
Anthony

MONO
25-05-2004, 02:21 PM
@mono

hello mate how can i take u up on your offer , for my site www.n-gage-help.com as doing it for memebers my self with windows calc is to time comsuming with my main job and running site i dont have much time for family life

thanks in advace skedone

If you or your site doesnīt make any money on the generated codes you know where to find me.

/MONO