PDA

View Full Version : Q: Sims on N-Gage

nk_au
27-05-2004, 01:23 PM
Just wondering, can you have multiple chicks living with you? I can only have one at the moment. Do you get more afterwards? :lol:

May I ask, what is the "secret location or item" unlocked after you auctioned a item on Bluetooth multiplayer? :D

Damn, I find finding certain people very hard. They keep moving! :-x

tzeonn
27-05-2004, 05:16 PM
well, only 1 person i believe. :sad: (man, the gals love me!!!)

and its called paradise island, i tink i heard its on the top right hand side... hope im not wrong here, but i aint seen it yet :-P

well, try remembering the locations of where the ppl are at certain times, for example, daddy bigbucks can b found at club redd at nite, etc.

garfieldip
29-05-2004, 07:50 AM
I have finished the game
Hendi shadow is there, just follow the gba guide
by the way, you can use the phone to call someone to find out where he/she is

I formated my phone after finishing the game, can any one send me a save file?
I found arena patch, so i wanna try it, but i don't want to start again

nk_au
29-05-2004, 08:33 AM
I'm only up to Mission 4 Goal 1. You can have my file if you want, but:
the guy is called William (named after me)
Sim looks Asian (that's because I'm a banana: white inside but yellow outside)

Where do I find the door or lock to pick so I can go up to the ghost?

nk_au
29-05-2004, 08:36 AM
Another few questions:

1. What is the best job to make good cash in one hit?
2. Which chick is the best to live around your house?
3. I spent $3,999 on a Robotic Monkey Butler. He's pretty cool. Does all the cleaning for me (hehehe). If anyone wants a copy of it, come to Australia and I'll do the Bluetooth trick ... hehehe
4. I heard about a bug:
Move an expensive item. Don't select actually "move it" and wait until you need a shower or toilet-trip. You will get a "clone" of that item. I haven't tried it yet. Apparently it works. Will attempt soon. Going to make copies of my monkey butler ...
5. W00t! Sims Bustin' Out is a great game!

nk_au
29-05-2004, 08:53 AM
IT WORKS! I just made a clone of my Robotic Monkey Butler using this BUG!

Prepare to move the item. Do not actually accept the location of the item being moved. Just wait while the yellow/red shadow still shows. Make sure the shadow is yellow (which means you can move the item to that location).

Wait until your Sim needs to eat, or need a shower or needs to sleep etc

You'll get the Item in its original position and a "permanent" yellow shadow. This time, actually move the item exactly on top of the yellow shadow. Now go towards the item with a yellow shadow beneath it and move it again.

Select a different location. And all of a sudden, another of the same item appears in the new location. IMMEDIATELY put the new item into your pocket. It will disappear once you leave that space.
And also, make sure you put the "cloned item" into your pocket. Otherwise, the "cloned item" will disappear ...

Do you guys get it?

gophermaster
29-05-2004, 10:36 AM
Nice trick. Thanks, I'll have to start playing it some more.

tzeonn
29-05-2004, 01:25 PM
I'm only up to Mission 4 Goal 1. You can have my file if you want, but:
the guy is called William (named after me)
Sim looks Asian (that's because I'm a banana: white inside but yellow outside)

Where do I find the door or lock to pick so I can go up to the ghost?

in the sewers, go all the wat to left side, u will get to a house out of the town if u go to the right place, if not, go back to sewers and find another extreme left exit.

tzeonn
29-05-2004, 02:24 PM
Another few questions:

1. What is the best job to make good cash in one hit?
2. Which chick is the best to live around your house?
3. I spent $3,999 on a Robotic Monkey Butler. He's pretty cool. Does all the cleaning for me (hehehe). If anyone wants a copy of it, come to Australia and I'll do the Bluetooth trick ... hehehe
4. I heard about a bug:
Move an expensive item. Don't select actually "move it" and wait until you need a shower or toilet-trip. You will get a "clone" of that item. I haven't tried it yet. Apparently it works. Will attempt soon. Going to make copies of my monkey butler ...
5. W00t! Sims Bustin' Out is a great game!

1) for me, its at the bar.
2) only claire the poet... :sad:
3) man, do the clone trick, it really works, and u get some money. (ps. do some punching exercise or computer work which will make u tired etc)
4) its true!
5) yeA!!!

nk_au
29-05-2004, 03:42 PM
in the sewers, go all the wat to left side, u will get to a house out of the town if u go to the right place, if not, go back to sewers and find another extreme left exit.

Oh dang! I forgot ... I have access to the sewers ... LOL :lol:

Thanks tzeonn for that!

I'm going to continue making clones of my Robotic Monkey Butler until I have enough principle to buy another expensive item. Then clone it etc etc :-P

Where do I buy a Fire Alarm so that I can have more items in my home? I'm at the Waterfront Villa or something at the moment ...

And btw tzeonn, how can your Sim do computer work? :-?

tzeonn
29-05-2004, 05:11 PM
huh? wat u mean do computer work???

i haf 3 fire alarms, and still cant place any more stuff in my hse... im in imperial estates now... :sad: so i tink, its fixed. if u want the alarms, check out the general store.

and oh, anyone knows where to find the cliffs???

i went all around park maze, went to country club, but cant go right coz its blocked!!! where is it??? :sad:

spoilt
29-05-2004, 07:18 PM
the cliffs are to the right side of the country cafe, it used to be blocked, not anymore.

I am in the 2nd last mission but can't continue 'cos i cant buy a camera anywhere, been searching high and low for over 50 days already!!!

if u guys can find a camera, buy it now!! and keep it with u. i remember seing one early in the game, but it did not occur to me that i gotta buy it.

it's said it can be bought at Bric-a-brac but no, i can't find it there. and not at the general store nor cheatum and howe's either.

and so i give up... at the 2nd last mission of the entire game...

spoilt
29-05-2004, 07:21 PM
i went all around park maze, went to country club, but cant go right coz its blocked!!! where is it??? :sad:

if it's blocked, i think u gotta complete some other tasks before u can have access to it. the only way to reach the cliffs is from the right side of the country cafe

maneck35
29-05-2004, 07:59 PM
Sumbody help me out on how to catch veloci rooster.I jus' cant seem to find him.Dats the only aim left in Level4.I got the body6 n stuff....i jus need to find him
Thanx
Maneck

tzeonn
29-05-2004, 08:09 PM
ok, i found it at the field behind the fence, opposite the general store, u know, below the biker's bar. it looks like a rooster and runs ard pretty quick.

MacAnkka
29-05-2004, 09:51 PM
ok, i found it at the field behind the fence, opposite the general store, u know, below the biker's bar. it looks like a rooster and runs ard pretty quick.

The Docks are also a good place to search for it. It also seems to appear mostly at night.

nk_au
30-05-2004, 07:40 AM
What do you have to do with that wild rooster later on in the game?

I'm trying to find a guitar and a "jam" :-?

gophermaster
30-05-2004, 10:29 AM
Man... I'd better start playing some more to catch up to you guys... I'm way behind!

MacAnkka
30-05-2004, 12:53 PM
What do you have to do with that wild rooster later on in the game?

I'm trying to find a guitar and a "jam" :-?

You can buy the "offender" quitar from qiuseppis van. Its parked in the parking lot behind the furniture shop. The van is there only at night.

And talk to uncle hayseed to find the "jamming place".