PDA

View Full Version : T400 "SYSTEM FAILURE"!!!!!!!!!!!

Shujinko
28-05-2004, 12:25 AM
Need help on my samsung sgh-t400. when i load it up it says "SYSTEM FAILURE" i dont know why. So i'm think of flashing it. does anyone how to fix this problem?
Btw i also need the T400 eeprom files, and any softwares that would be able to flash this fone. can some send it to me or attach it to their reply. it would be a big help to me. THANX ALL ^_^
TeRRy ([email protected])

Alinus
28-05-2004, 11:12 AM
usualy this stands for a hw problem.

regmwesiga
03-06-2004, 12:40 PM
Need help on my samsung sgh-t400. when i load it up it says "SYSTEM FAILURE" i dont know why. So i'm think of flashing it. does anyone how to fix this problem?
Btw i also need the T400 eeprom files, and any softwares that would be able to flash this fone. can some send it to me or attach it to their reply. it would be a big help to me. THANX ALL ^_^
TeRRy ([email protected])

This is due to fungus problem, clean the pCB eeprom area, or unsolder eeprom clean it,after that check the eeprom IC connection if damage resolder it, then replace it, not function reprogram eeprom outside of phone the solder it clean the charger in let , this soltuion work 90% if all fail, use UST 56 cracked to repair system fail :-o