PDA

View Full Version : Help me unlock my TelMe 918



Dacian
29-05-2004, 01:08 AM
Hello ! Can anyone help me unlock my TelMe 918. I can't find anything on the web i.e. software, firmware e.t.c. I have found an Unlock Calculator software but it blocked the phone so now I can not even use it with the original sim card. Please tell me where to find the software, is it possible to update it via data cable or IrD or how should I fix it ?
I couldn't find a person to be able to unlock it since it's a relatively new brand.

Thank You Very Much.

D.

danwood76
29-05-2004, 02:26 AM
What mobile phone is the Tel me 918??
is it a nokia is it dct3? if so then you have posted in the right section

if not then please post in the right place and not here

Danny