PDA

View Full Version : Sony Ericcson P800

S.s.b.a.s.r.a
01-06-2004, 02:13 AM
Hi, i have a Sony Ericcson P800 for sale. The Phone is brand new and comes with Charger.

The Phone is on o2 and is barred on all other UK networks, so it will not work on orange, voda, t-mobile. The Phone will work every where else in the world, but in the UK it will only work on o2.

Open to offers
Please e-mail me at [email protected]

radiodepilhas
02-06-2004, 01:08 AM
This man will not compromise with his word. We sorted a deal on this phone Tuesday at 13:15. At the end of the day - after I sent him a sms to which he could/would not reply -, when he again made himself available on msn, he told me someone had given him more, so our deal was off. He then tried to compromise a price in between the one we agreed and the other one he'd got. I told him that he was breaking our previous agreement, something for which he obviously did not care, as he disapeared quickly form msn again. Not a good start for this member.

djuhn
02-06-2004, 08:51 AM
edit..

thats not how it went down.

not gonna say much else. from what ive seen thus far, this guy is good to deal with.

flin898
03-06-2004, 04:39 AM
Well. A business man should always keep his word.

He agreed with the price I offered him yesterday, but now........

radiodepilhas
03-06-2004, 12:46 PM
edit..

thats not how it went down.

not gonna say much else. from what ive seen thus far, this guy is good to deal with.

Pretty much to state from a private chat via msn in which u where not involved. I haved it logged and can splash it over here to confirm what I've said. Please bear in mind, in ur future comments, that no matter how the deal was good for urself - and I can ashure u that in my humble opinion, it was not, but that's another facto - u should comment what u have said, participated in, or seen, and that does not include what Mr. S.s.b.a.s.r.a. and me discussed. So please be politely quiet.

S.s.b.a.s.r.a
03-06-2004, 01:41 PM
In response to Radiophil:

We initially agreed a price of £85 for the phone, i was willing to accept that price, however, before the deal was done, Radio - wanted to verify that my adress and telephone information was correct, after giving him this information he did not get back to me for some time, therefore the deal was not done, in the meanwhile i was offered a much better price - £110 of djuhn, i informed Radio of this as he was interested in the phone and he himself told me to take the better price.

All this simply is sour grapes, he wanted a bargain and could have got a bargain but did no conclude the deal. That is not my fault and the fact you encouraged me on says it all. I'm glad i didn't the sell to you Radio - djuhn has a right to voice is opinion and by all means post the conversation we had/

I conduct my business in a professional manner and my ebay feedback speaks for itself.

Djuhn, thank you for postive comments, i have sent your phone to Australia via Royal Mail insured delivery.

s.s.b.a.s.r.a

radiodepilhas
03-06-2004, 02:21 PM
In response to Radiophil:

We initially agreed a price of £85 for the phone, i was willing to accept that price, however, before the deal was done, Radio - wanted to verify that my adress and telephone information was correct, after giving him this information he did not get back to me for some time, therefore the deal was not done, in the meanwhile i was offered a much better price - £110 of djuhn, i informed Radio of this as he was interested in the phone and he himself told me to take the better price.

All this simply is sour grapes, he wanted a bargain and could have got a bargain but did no conclude the deal. That is not my fault and the fact you encouraged me on says it all. I'm glad i didn't the sell to you Radio - djuhn has a right to voice is opinion and by all means post the conversation we had/

I conduct my business in a professional manner and my ebay feedback speaks for itself.

Djuhn, thank you for postive comments, i have sent your phone to Australia via Royal Mail insured delivery.

s.s.b.a.s.r.a

Corrections, Mr. Sabra. The price we agreed was 90£. About proof of the matter: (log msn on the 01/June/2004)

"Death smiles at us all, all we can do is smile back diz:
90.00 in my paypal account and i will post the phone today
Valério diz:
I'll give up my personal taste for now
Valério diz:
fone posted today, of course, tracking number emailed
Death smiles at us all, all we can do is smile back diz:
i will post the phone now and i will e-mail you the tracking inomation
agreed
Valério diz:
ok. Some insurance questions, if u don't mind
thats fine
ask away
Valério diz:
name, adress - and I will double check them, cause I've been scamed once
that is fine:
Death smiles at us all, all we can do is smile back diz:"

So it was not 85£ but 90£. And yes we had a deal. Last part of conversation and reason why you weren't payed straight away:

"Death smiles at us all, all we can do is smile back diz:
i have to go, i'' be back in about 1 hour
ring me to let me know thats happening
Valério diz:
ok. No prob
Valério diz:
I'll leave the msn open so we can conclude business"

As for the 110£ price u said u we're offered from Djuhn, when I could get a hold on the evening of the same day, u said u'd been offered 125£. I'm sorry I don't have the log here, it's in my home pc, but I'll get it so we can do some math togheter. If u want this crap to go on and fire out ebay ratings, chek mine and u'll see I have a reputation as good as yours.
Not getting back to u? U disconnected msn, I sent u an sms from a Portugal handset, I sent u an email, what do u mean not getting back to u? You're not exactly my neibourgh so I can pop in for a cup of tea.
I encouraged you to sell it to whomever would give you the best offer because I would stand for my word - as I always do - and hope that you would do the same - obviously u don't.
I'm too very glad I didn't bought the handset from u, as for Djhun, I know he can speak for himself. As for me, the subject's closed.