PDA

View Full Version : Super Robot Taisen!!

Aoshi^^
01-06-2004, 10:45 AM
hi guys, i'm just wondering is there any super robot taisen (gundam) games for nokia phone?especially for n-gage :-P hope bandai will make one of it for nokia,or maybe one of you heard anything about rumour that this game will be published :D i also curious how many of you guys that like this game too. i once have it in my game boy color, and i spend 10 hours per day play with it.i like the one like front mission series also. feel free to share anything you know, thanks a lot b4!

reficul_x
01-06-2004, 11:11 AM
im a great fan since they have SD wars on nes...although i pretty n=much never understand wat they were saying all the time... (jap)

but sad to say there isnt such a game out yet...

gophermaster
01-06-2004, 11:27 AM
I can't say that I've even heard of that game, let alone played it... :sad:

v7e6j5
01-06-2004, 12:49 PM
Never heard of Super Robot Taisen game, i'll have 2 look in2 this 2c if it's a real game 4 the nokia ngage.

tzeonn
01-06-2004, 08:26 PM
i did play a gundam gameboy game... not sure if its the one u r talking bout, but the one i played was kinda like ancient empires/three kingdoms javas, turn based, and try to clear all enemies?

i quite liked it, but heck, it was in japanese.... :sad:

Pou_pee
01-06-2004, 08:31 PM
I love this game, 've played in every consoles i have :D

Goshogun
02-06-2004, 12:03 AM
SRW for N-Gage? hahaha it will not happen...
All games that Banpresto make are in Japanese...how the hell you think banpresto to develope one for the N-Gage? they even didn't release a ENG version of there super robot taisen games!

The other reason that it's not popular or released in japan.

Well yeah SRW are cool...but you can play SRW G for the gameboy on your symbian phone.

v7e6j5
02-06-2004, 04:31 AM
I only c the Super Robot Taisen game 4 the pc & psx. I did a search & i saw nothing about it 4 the ngage.

Aoshi^^
02-06-2004, 05:13 AM
i see then, so there's no possibility of this game showed up in n-gage :sad: it's a good game even though i also don't what's the meaning, lucky i have the walkthrough book so i can finish it :lol: . and also is there any possibilities will come the PSX emulator for n-gage?, so i still can play it :-P , and by the way goshogun, you was saying that i can play the SRW G for gameboy in my n-gage, is it using the go boy?

gophermaster
02-06-2004, 10:23 AM
A PSX emulator for the N-Gage will NEVER happen.

v7e6j5
02-06-2004, 12:57 PM
A PSX emulator for the N-Gage will NEVER happen.

Hmmm, u might be right on that Gophermaster. I really can't c that happening either.