PDA

View Full Version : Changing EMEI number on E700

krislicoque
02-06-2004, 04:56 PM
Hello there,

I would like to know how done is done, if possible. What would I need of software, ect. and how exactly?

I hope I can get some help on this issue, and be able to help people in future.

Thanks in advance,
krislicoque

wwanthony
08-06-2004, 05:06 AM
1. Connect your COM port data cable into COM1 on your computer and other end into phone
while the phone is switched off.

2. Run "Cerberos1.4fixed.exe" and press "Enter TAT" button then after 1sec press power
button for 2secs (you will see progress bar and handset info in program).

3. Run "Samsung SGH-S500 Service Tools Ver 2.00.exe", OK the dialog box twice, enter your
IMEI then press the "IMEI" button (the program will confirm IMEI has been written/ You
may also wish to unlock the phone at this point by pressing "Unlock" button).

4. Close "Samsung SGH-S500 Service Tools Ver 2.00.exe"

5. Press "Exit TAT" in "Cerberos1.4fixed.exe" to close COM port and exit TAT mode.

6. Disconnect cable, insert your Sim and power up your phone.

This guide should only be used for repairing your original IMEI if it has somehow been damaged! If you use this guide for illegal purpose may you feel the Lords Wrath!

madmally
08-06-2004, 11:04 PM
what sort of cable do you use & where can I get one from.

wwanthony
09-06-2004, 11:29 PM
what sort of cable do you use & where can I get one from.

A COM port data cable for E700/S500.

Get it from ucables.com of course!

krislicoque
12-06-2004, 02:34 PM
1. Connect your COM port data cable into COM1 on your computer and other end into phone
while the phone is switched off.

2. Run "Cerberos1.4fixed.exe" and press "Enter TAT" button then after 1sec press power
button for 2secs (you will see progress bar and handset info in program).

3. Run "Samsung SGH-S500 Service Tools Ver 2.00.exe", OK the dialog box twice, enter your
IMEI then press the "IMEI" button (the program will confirm IMEI has been written/ You
may also wish to unlock the phone at this point by pressing "Unlock" button).

4. Close "Samsung SGH-S500 Service Tools Ver 2.00.exe"

5. Press "Exit TAT" in "Cerberos1.4fixed.exe" to close COM port and exit TAT mode.

6. Disconnect cable, insert your Sim and power up your phone.

This guide should only be used for repairing your original IMEI if it has somehow been damaged! If you use this guide for illegal purpose may you feel the Lords Wrath!
Thanks alot!

-krislicoque