PDA

View Full Version : Nokia 3100... Griffin

DRMSucks
06-06-2004, 01:47 AM
I'm gonna buy a prepaid 3100 here on meteor (272-03) but i have to be sure i can unlock it. whats this with the new "griffin" codes and what networks use them, is there a posibility that they are required to unlock meteor phones. what about the prodigy ones? how come 3100 isnt listed in the auto unlock section?

i just want to be sure i can actually unlock the thing before i waste €120 on a phone that is locked to a network with the worst coverage in the country.. lol

sergo_zmeia
06-06-2004, 01:46 PM
U can unlock Ur phone remotely...via keyoad..two options here:
U need 10 posts to use owr omline generator..or search around for a link to uniquesforums..get his code generator..calculate codes and unlock Ur phone..
PS:for instructions how to do this search in unlock section for a guide posted by Mr.Yotamz..
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia

DRMSucks
06-06-2004, 03:46 PM
U can unlock Ur phone remotely...via keyoad..two options here:
U need 10 posts to use owr omline generator..or search around for a link to uniquesforums..get his code generator..calculate codes and unlock Ur phone..
PS:for instructions how to do this search in unlock section for a guide posted by Mr.Yotamz..
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia

what?? i have only 6 or 7 and i unlocked a 3510i on this before
explain to me about the griffin and prodigy/original and that please

sergo_zmeia
09-06-2004, 03:21 PM
Well more info about Griffin here:
www.ucables.com
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia

crashynot
09-06-2004, 04:40 PM
what?? i have only 6 or 7 and i unlocked a 3510i on this before
explain to me about the griffin and prodigy/original and that please
never mind those Box serials they not needed to unlock
the Nokia 3100
use normal code V2
and Asic type 2
and it will work

Mdineen
09-06-2004, 11:47 PM
I'm gonna buy a prepaid 3100 here on meteor (272-03) but i have to be sure i can unlock it. whats this with the new "griffin" codes and what networks use them, is there a posibility that they are required to unlock meteor phones. what about the prodigy ones? how come 3100 isnt listed in the auto unlock section?

i just want to be sure i can actually unlock the thing before i waste €120 on a phone that is locked to a network with the worst coverage in the country.. lol

Hi

I am in Ireland also and have unlocked a few Meteor ones without any problems. One thing I will say to you, is if you seperate the sim card from the phone, the 80 credit is useless to you. It has to be spent on that particular phone. THEN....unlock your phone

8-)

Hope this helps