PDA

View Full Version : Sell New and Refurbished NOKIA

signature
06-06-2004, 05:31 AM
Please inquire about our price list. All Mobile Phones come with accessories. (Battery, Charger, Box and English Manual) SIM Free, Unlocked. Grade A quality.
Nicholas

marklowther
06-06-2004, 01:42 PM
Please inquire about our price list. All Mobile Phones come with accessories. (Battery, Charger, Box and English Manual) SIM Free, Unlocked. Grade A quality.
Nicholas

mail me as if just set up a small shop and im always getting asked if isell phones

[email protected]

nix_mobile_bits
20-06-2004, 07:10 PM
Nicholas
hi ive just reopened my mobile phone accessories again after a 2year break(due to pregnancy etc... blah blah blah) i only used to sell accessories not phones but im being asked for phones in the area i work in now so could you send me a price list please id be very intersted
send to [email protected] or just send me an email there and il let you know my address to mail to cheers :grin:

hollrob2
02-09-2004, 12:23 PM
i ws just wandering how much you could do me a nokia 3100 any condition as long as all features work
pm me