PDA

View Full Version : UNlock C62 :who can get such a software??

aiky
08-06-2004, 08:29 AM
Siemens Unlock by IMEI - Subsidy Code - Unlock Code -
All we need is the imei number from the back of the phone as in the picture and the model of your phone
Email us if you have difficulty finding it and we will be happy to help.

This code will remove the simlock, sp lock and subsidy code from your phone allowing you to use any simcard in your phone.

This service takes around 72 hours from us receiving your order to you receiving your unlock code.

After adding the code to your basket and proceeding through the checkout, please select "unlock code only" from the postage options to make sure that the total you are charged is only £19.99.

VAB1981
10-06-2004, 01:49 AM
HERE
WWW.SIEMENSFREAKS.COM

aiky
10-06-2004, 03:16 AM
HERE
WWW.SIEMENSFREAKS.COM

Thank you so much! but i can't found a such software in their web(the unlock software for C62 is based on the data cable but on the remote) !

Salami1_1
10-06-2004, 02:08 PM
Everybody can get that software... using a SEARCH button..

WBR

aiky
11-06-2004, 05:08 AM
Everybody can get that software... using a SEARCH button..

WBR
we can get the software which based on the data cable everywhere in the internet ,but you can't get a softewafe based on IMEI,and the softeware based on the data cable only apply for the sW-version under 20C, if you mobile vesion is 24C,it would'nt work any more.

thanks for attention.

Alinus
13-06-2004, 01:05 PM
we can get the software which based on the data cable everywhere in the internet ,but you can't get a softewafe based on IMEI,and the softeware based on the data cable only apply for the sW-version under 20C, if you mobile vesion is 24C,it would'nt work any more.

thanks for attention.

wrong buddy...i'm using griffin add-on for C 62 ( not free off course) and i have no pbm with newewr versions ;)

Salami1_1
14-06-2004, 01:51 AM
hehe,

As alinus said..

if there is a will there is a way ;)

But to be honest, did not saw that based on imei thingy in first post ;)