PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking 8310 without provider's code

luppi
09-06-2004, 04:02 AM
Hey guys, just got 8310 without any logo on it, but it was used in UK is it possible to unlock it with online code calculator without knowing provider? Thankx 4 help.

PS what happened to online code generator?

crashynot
09-06-2004, 02:12 PM
you need to know to wat provider it is locked too

so wat you can do is try out different sim card and see witch works or use a cable to read provider code from fone

caus you only have 5 trys on unlocking by code

Yotamz
09-06-2004, 03:07 PM
well.. you know it was used in the uk.

there are 2 primary networks in uk.
23433 - orange
23430 - t-mobile

calculate codes for these two first, (using a software calc - not the online calculator), try the first code only, and post results.

a software calculator can be downloaded from the sticky thread "calculator software".

luppi
09-06-2004, 08:07 PM
Yotamz well.. you know it was used in the uk.

there are 2 primary networks in uk.
23433 - orange
23430 - t-mobile

calculate codes for these two first, (using a software calc - not the online calculator), try the first code only, and post results.

a software calculator can be downloaded from the sticky thread "calculator software".

I tried, it didn't work :( now I have only 2 chances left...

Yotamz
09-06-2004, 08:25 PM
ok.. try using another simcard anyway..

if it doesn't work (the phone is locked) and you don't know which provider it is locked to, get a fbus cable, download the program "bWinlock" (by B-Phreaks) and read out the network code from the phone. then use that network code to calc a code.

luppi
09-06-2004, 09:21 PM
ok thanx everyone, do you think I can get fbus cable on ebay?

browntoa
09-06-2004, 11:55 PM
check the wap settings on the phone....if it was set up , should tell you which network !! :) :)

luppi
10-06-2004, 08:27 AM
check the wap settings on the phone....if it was set up , should tell you which network !! :) :)

Thank you for reply but I did check ..it was set up to Mviva (http://wap.mviva.co.uk) does it say anything to you? I also did a little homework on wap thing and seems like every cell phone provider in UK has its own wap sites but at the same time everyone is welcome to use Mviva...it sucks that I can't unlock it without fbus...