PDA

View Full Version : For Nahid and others please help

mightymax
09-06-2004, 08:49 PM
Hi, nahid. I tried pm you but ur mail box was full.
Anyway, I am having probem on my samsung sgh-e105.
I am in US and using t-mobile service.
I have flashed my e-105, and then everything worked fine except, I got 'no service' instead of signal.
I have tried many different version of firmwares that for e105. But, still got the same problem.
I also, tried change my phone's IMEI using v200 Winimei. It changes my phone's IMEI, but for some reason program says fail. And, I still have 'no service'.
Do you have any idea how to fix my problem?
thank you in advance.

nahid
12-06-2004, 01:40 AM
I have flashed my e-105, and then everything worked fine except, I got 'no service' instead of signal.
I have tried many different version of firmwares that for e105. But, still got the same problem.
I also, tried change my phone's IMEI using v200 Winimei. It changes my phone's IMEI, but for some reason program says fail. And, I still have 'no service'.
thank you in advance.
change the imel first if not working change the p.a

mightymax
14-06-2004, 07:25 PM
Thanks nahid, but I already changed IMEI, and still no luck.
Also,could you tell me what p.a stands for? and how to change it?
thanks.

geeza
30-06-2004, 01:24 PM
hi can anyone help me unlock a samsung d410 any help would be great . thanks :)

madmaik
27-02-2005, 08:01 PM
hi can anyone help me unlock a samsung d410 any help would be great . thanks :)
Hi new to this and was wondering if you had received unlck codes for Samsung D410 as i need to unlock mine? thanks

dionatan
21-10-2006, 07:20 PM
thank you in advance.

Hi, I already have a SGH-E105 using t-mmobile. Wich code have you used to unlock it?

bcatlock
24-10-2006, 11:15 PM
Hi new to this and was wondering if you had received unlck codes for Samsung D410 as i need to unlock mine? thanks

*2767*688your imei number#then *0141#call then yes unlocks d415-d410-c200-c225-c315 :)