PDA

View Full Version : My Sony Ericsson z200 is hardlocked

Jo-Anne
13-06-2004, 03:11 AM
Hi,

I tried to unlock a SE z200 by reading the codes using a cracked DIV USB software I downloaded from a gsm site(without dongle). After reading the codes ,the phone locked up and jump straight 10 unlock attemps, givimg me no more tries. I can read the NCK, SPCK, CCK codes ect but when I tried to enter them on the phone it would not take it. I purchased the actually DIV USB with dongle and tried to reset it but this isn't working either. What can I do . I really don't want to send my phone to anyone. Is there anyway to fix it without doing so.

phantom2002
13-06-2004, 10:24 PM
your post doesn't make much sense, if you were able to use the DIV cracked software in first place (without dongle) then what did you use ? cable ?

The original div usb can fix your problem, maybe you only need to read manual ?

Regards

Jo-Anne
28-06-2004, 04:47 AM
your post doesn't make much sense, if you were able to use the DIV cracked software in first place (without dongle) then what did you use ? cable ?

The original div usb can fix your problem, maybe you only need to read manual ?

Regards

Sorry. What I meant to say was because it was a cracked version I didn't have USB dongle. I used my 8.4 Terminator dongle.
After I got original USB with dongle and cable still wouldn't unlock.(It's didn't come with a manual)

Alinus
29-06-2004, 11:57 AM
try flash full gdfs file.
then use "rebuild OTP security area option"

files & manual are to be found at www.divusb.com
in support area

amrlaguida
07-07-2004, 04:28 AM
ihi,wishing u r ok,can u help me to get the code to unlock sony ericssom t630 ?thank you,regards