PDA

View Full Version : References For Trotters!

izzi-concepts
16-06-2004, 04:21 PM
HI

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PERSON (TROTTERS).. I PURCHASED A SHARP GX10I + E700 OFF HIM ABOUT4 WEEKS AGO. NOTHING ARRIVED. I SPECIFICALLY ASKED HIM TO SEND IT VIA SPECIAL DELIVERY AND PAID EXTRA! SO WE CAN TRACK THE PARCEL.

BASICALLY.. AFTER SO MUCH COMPLAINING AND FALSE INFO.. THE GUY SCAMS ME! OF £160.

I PAID HIM VIA PAYPAL.. BUT THEY COULD NOT RECOVER ANYTHING FOR ME AS THE GUY HAD TRANSFERRED THE MONEY! PAYPAL FAVOURED ME AND HAS BLOCKED HIS ACCOUNT.

WHEN BUYING FROM HIM.. HE GIVES YOU HIS EBAY ID WHICH HAS ALOT OF POSITIVE FEEDBACKS.. BUT IF YOU LOOK HE HAS BECOME UNREGISITERED DUE TO FRAUDULANT ACTIVITY!

IF ANYONE HAS ANYMORE INFO ON HIM PEASE GIVE ME DETAILS! ALSO THIS IS ALL THE INFO I HAVE:

EBAY ID: TROTTERS_INDEPENDANT_TRADING_UK
EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected] ALSO [email protected]

STAY WELL CLEAR!

momagic
16-06-2004, 07:10 PM
with a name like trooters i wouldnt have trusted them, but still i hope you catch the bastarts

izzi-concepts
16-06-2004, 07:48 PM
Lovely!!

I Only Trusted Him Because He Had So Many Positive Feedbacks!

If Anyone Sees Him On Any Other Website Let Me Know!

Regards

radiodepilhas
16-06-2004, 08:00 PM
I hope u catch that poor ameba material. There are so many people on forums thinking that they can make good money on others expenses because no face to face is needed, ids can be faked, etc. I still believe that someday, sometime, when they leat expect it, the whole scam will hit them in their faces.

izzi-concepts
16-06-2004, 08:21 PM
it will hit hime someday!! and someone will scam him.. then he will remember ripping me off!

they is no life in that money!

momagic
17-06-2004, 04:27 PM
what goes around, comes around

izzi-concepts
06-07-2004, 12:36 PM
anyone sees trotters about let me know!