PDA

View Full Version : Operator Logo

BananaBob
17-06-2004, 09:19 PM
I have a Nokia 3595 in the US. Is there anyway I can remove the operators name from my display? I hear alot about downloading a blank downloading a blank operator logo. Will this work for me? If so, where can I obtain the mysterious blank operator logo?

I have my own WAP server, so I can place it on my server and get to it, once I am able to find it (if this will even work).

Thanks in advance for any help!

- Bb

farsh2002
18-06-2004, 01:15 PM
Try THIS (http://http://www.jhonny.org/wap/?type=1) page

GoodLuck!

rufnek37
09-07-2004, 08:03 AM
i need help on how to put colored operator logo on my phone by myself.

is there a software that needs to be installed?

whats the procedure?

my phone is nokia 6600

thanks a lot more power.

tzeonn
10-07-2004, 07:06 PM
install a file explorer like fexplorer (its available on our site on downloads.)

then, send a 97 x 25 pixels pic to ur phone, search for it using the file explorer and set it as op logo.

rufnek37
11-07-2004, 08:15 AM
hi!

i have done everything but it didnt work.

i forgot to mention that i have downloaded an op logo from my phone provider.

the op logo (black and white) is still in my phone even after i have done the procedure (i.e. download fexplorer get oplogo pic and set as op logo)

i want to change the oplogo to a colored one. hopefully by myself.

pls help thanks again.

regards

install a file explorer like fexplorer (its available on our site on downloads.)

then, send a 97 x 25 pixels pic to ur phone, search for it using the file explorer and set it as op logo.

tzeonn
11-07-2004, 01:04 PM
whoa, u mean it doesnt change after u set a new one?

go to c:/system/app/phone/oplogo, is there a pix file in there? after u set as oplogo, ur logo u wanted shld b in there, saved as ur network number, like 205_0_1.bmp or something like that.

try and set another pic.

only prob i ever heard of ppl cant change their oplogos on symbians are ngages, in which u have to get an oplogo from another site, then use the pic and save it into the oplogo folder under the exact same file name to replace it.

rufnek37
11-07-2004, 04:38 PM
hello again

i have done it.

i followed your instructions and erased the op logos installed (the previous and the one i tried to install), rebooted the phone and installed another op logo.

thanks a lot sir.

i owe you.

regards

magyarlatin
15-07-2004, 11:36 AM
Hello everyone!

this a question for the page that Farsh2002 recommends.. Sorry but I am quite new in all this of downloading things for my phone, do u think the tones, software will work with a Nokia 6610?

About the games, the 60s are the ones for it??

thank u :D

RainTroPez
12-10-2004, 04:04 PM
can some tell me how to set a colored operator logo on 6230?what s the size of the logo?and what format should it be?bmp or jpeg?