PDA

View Full Version : Nokia 3310-Urgent Help Required Conference

rohit_model4u
19-06-2004, 12:24 AM
:) Hi Friendz I have Nokia 3310 :) .I am Expert Now in Flashing And Unlocking. :) I want to install a CALL CONFERENCE Feature in My NOkia 3310..Please Help me..I just need an Appropiate Software OR Flash File Or Mod File with Call COnference Feature to be Flashed To my Phone..

My Sim card is capable of call conference provided by my SErvice Provider..i can conference in My SIM CARD in Nokia 2100 and want the Same Conference Feature in Nokia 3310

Firends I know This Forum is Best.I always got My Answers in This and i hope Atleast One Person Will Show me the Way..Thank You. :) This is my Yahoo ID rohit_handsome_4u and this is my MSN ID rohit_model4u I will be Always ONLINE Please add me and MAil me the Link Or appropiate Software..Thank You.All Are .My Last Hope.. :-o

If You Like To suggest me Something Just Message ME ONLINE

rohit_model4u
19-06-2004, 10:40 AM
A friend who saw my Post just sent me a software call_conference_3310_3315.exe but my norton quarantied it without my notice and i lost it completely it got DELETED..Any one here could help me find it..or just send me the software to my EMAIL or send A Link..Please friendz iam in Urgent Need of it..Thank You All..

My Email is [email protected] :smile:
My :) Yahoo ID isrohit_handsome_4u and this is my :) MSN ID rohit_model4u I will be Always ONLINE :)