PDA

View Full Version : Sanyo soft and scripts for DM

Cellunlocker
21-06-2004, 02:56 PM
I am trying to find Software for Sanyo 4900. I need the EEPROM location of the SPC code so that I can write a DM script to unlock it. If anyone knows the location of the SPC, please let me know. Or if you have a piece of software that can unlock these phones I could really use it. I can unlock these phones now but its a long process and I am trying to find a faster way. Please let me know if you can help.

Cellunlocker

geishaslave
30-06-2004, 02:29 AM
Hi cellunlocker.

Please post or PM me.

I may be able to help if no one else has responded.

geishaslave

geishaslave
30-06-2004, 02:33 AM
BTW cellunlocker,

I do not believe the Sanyo SCP-4900 can be 'unlocked' like a GSM phone (i.e. no SIM chip).

It is a Sprint CDMA phone and is programmed after entering the MSL. I know this because I have the 6200 and the MSL for it.

Please, be gentle with the applicable corrections-- I am a newbie and am aware that I may be erroneous.

geishaslave

Cellunlocker
22-07-2004, 06:08 PM
Well CDMA phones are a bit different thand GSM phones. CDMA phones do not store the service provider information on a sim card. The system ID and phone number, etc. are entered into the phone through the keypad. To enter the programming information you must go to the service menu, but they are locked with a 6 digit SPC. Most phones you can read a certain location in the EEPROM and it will give you the SPC and then you can usually change it with one of the Diagnostic Monitor softwares that are out(or through the keypad on the phone). I have found the way to unlock these phones but it takes alot more time than other phones. I also have to use 2 separate programs for it to work. I was just hoping that someone would have one piece of software that would just reset the code so I could save some time. If anyone has an unlocker for this phone, please let me know.

Cellunlocker