PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking Software New Samsung

gsmdave
22-06-2004, 06:44 PM
Hello,

What software is there for unlocking new Samsung phones. I heard VST cracked is meant to be ok. Can anyone else recommend one for me please?

Also could you post or send me a link if thats ok.

Dave

roncrew1
18-01-2005, 02:09 PM
Hello,

What software is there for unlocking new Samsung phones. I heard VST cracked is meant to be ok. Can anyone else recommend one for me please?

Also could you post or send me a link if thats ok.

Dave
i have ust 6 cracked, e mail me, [email protected]

coco pops
27-10-2006, 04:06 PM
dont want to b cheeky but can u send me the updated software as i have tryd codes and download stuff but nothing doin i must have the newer phone just tryin to unlock from orange to any network can u help plez thanx:-D :-D

bcatlock
28-10-2006, 01:42 AM
dont want to b cheeky but can u send me the updated software as i have tryd codes and download stuff but nothing doin i must have the newer phone just tryin to unlock from orange to any network can u help plez thanx:-D :-D

ust8 :)
next time look at dates of postings....lol
this newest version for u anyway.
have fun
down all 6parts into same folder,then extract as normal.

bcatlock
28-10-2006, 01:49 AM
ust8 :)
next time look at dates of postings....lol
this newest version for u anyway.
have fun
down all 6parts into same folder,then extract as normal.

here the sixth part as only put 5 in a post

u didn,t say what model u wanted it 4?

coco pops
30-10-2006, 09:11 PM
hi there told u i didnt have a clue the last time u helped me dont look at dates just plea and hope 4 the best haha.Its my sons phone samsung d500 its on orange and wants to open it to any network put codes in but nowt goin on said it could be a new model i will get him 2 do the file thing u sent thanxs again can u de brand it or take the tool bar off i dont think its a cool look thanxs again and lucky u look at dates haha :-D :lol: :grin: :grin:

bcatlock
01-11-2006, 02:50 PM
hi there told u i didnt have a clue the last time u helped me dont look at dates just plea and hope 4 the best haha.Its my sons phone samsung d500 its on orange and wants to open it to any network put codes in but nowt goin on said it could be a new model i will get him 2 do the file thing u sent thanxs again can u de brand it or take the tool bar off i dont think its a cool look thanxs again and lucky u look at dates haha :-D :lol: :grin: :grin:

4 d500 that prog ust8 will do it,
of course u can unbrand it,i attach d500 corona downloader (the flash prog)u need powered serial cable,or usb cable with serial2usb converter,the difference being it take bout 1hr 10min with the powered serial cable,and bout 12min with the converter and usb cable.
just run coroner attach mobsee attached pic.
but u need to down flash itself about 30Mb i av 2 give u link 4 that as it too big to upload ere.
go here it give u all details and down the flash u want:
http://vomail.net/files/samsungd500/software.htm
dont forget there is a d500 and d500e look under battery

also go ere :
http://avi-stuff.irde.to/files.php?catid=116
:)

Macaleh
09-12-2006, 03:28 AM
Someone knows about Siemens SGH-X680V ???

please help... thanks

[email protected]

Salami1_1
12-12-2006, 07:54 PM
X680 is supported by SRS..
but it';s not a free solution..

Just follow the link in my signature if you are interrested.

WBR

shahzad11
12-12-2006, 08:23 PM
you can learn free mobile phone at the link given below