PDA

View Full Version : Great Forum..Now For My First Of Many Questions

Phoney
21-09-2002, 08:20 AM
Hi I just stumbled upon this hard core mobile phone website. I am very familiar with the Vbulletin board type of forum as I used to be a major contributor to several website password cracking forums. You know the type of web sites with girls in them that require a subscription to enter.

Anyway that was a while ago now so I just thought I would share that with you. I have a background with computers as well as personal training & well I just wanted to say that most of the stuff you talk about here is beyond me, but never the less I am very impressed.

So my first question is can i replace all of my 30 or so ringtones with my own ringtones on my 5210?

If the answer is yes (I will be amazed if it is coz I tried my heart out) then please explain this to me in English terms if possible.

Thanks

Thanks for having me here.

Alex2003
21-09-2002, 09:36 AM
just download ppmedit or ppm manager and you can edit the ringtones just dont forget to colculate the crc

Phoney
21-09-2002, 10:08 AM
Ok so I need to download this software. I have seen this in the software section of the forum.

Could you please explain a little to me about "re-calculating the crc"

What is "crc" please excuse my ignorance also do I need to communication cable to my phone to use this software or is it relayed through the net via modem to my phone?

Thanks for replying

:: sunny ::
21-09-2002, 10:17 AM
use PPMManager091 to update CRC.
open fls file.. tools->update all PPM CRC's