PDA

View Full Version : unlocking phones other than nokia without spending money!!!

JRiche21
23-06-2004, 07:59 PM
call your service provider and say that you are leaving the country this weekend or whenever you want to tell them you are "leaving" and they will give you step by step instructions on how to unlock it this way it will save you money. Try and sound professional about the whole thing. I know this works well because i unlocked my Motorola V300 yesterday. Hope my services have been a help. If you have any questions or comments please email me at [email protected].

P.S. for some providers you need to be with them for a while

for ex.
T-Mobile: 90 days

pacificfones
24-06-2004, 12:05 PM
LOL.

The secret is finally out, why had no-one else ever thought of this method, it's foolproof!

Well done, we need unlocker's like you to help us more :lol:

leespud
25-06-2004, 05:12 PM
will it work if i phoned up about a sagem??

i got a sagem myx-65 i cant find any info on unlocking it, will vodafone be able to unlock it this way???

JRiche21
26-06-2004, 12:38 AM
call your service provider and say that you are leaving the country this weekend or whenever you want to tell them you are "leaving" and they will give you step by step instructions on how to unlock it this way it will save you money. Try and sound professional about the whole thing. I know this works well because i unlocked my Motorola V300 yesterday. Hope my services have been a help. If you have any questions or comments please email me at [email protected].

P.S. for some providers you need to be with them for a while

for ex.
T-Mobile: 90 days

i am almost sure they could unlock it.