PDA

View Full Version : Motorola T720G Unlock Help Needed

Pablo692
23-06-2004, 10:01 PM
I hate AT&T!!!!
I have a Motorola T720g that i bought from AT&T several years ago. I have tried almost everything anyone has suggested. I am dangerously close to spending more that what I paid for the phone when i first bought it. I need help to unlock. I need the subsidy password and AT&T of course will NOT give that up. What else can i do? Is there a code database i can look for my imei number in?
My IMEI number is 010130000491392
I now have T Mobile and have tried calling them too. They could not help me. AT&T gave me the run around for over an hour on the phone with only the same answer...."We don't have access to that information...no one does".
I've tried Motorola...they referred me to AT&T.
I like my phone and am dying to use it again!

I've never done anything like this before...but I am technically inclined. Basically, I can take it apart and am not afraid to do so...but may not be able to put it back together.
HELLLLPPPP!!!!

Old_Fool
24-01-2005, 09:23 PM
I hate AT&T!!!!
I have a Motorola T720g that i bought from AT&T several years ago. I have tried almost everything anyone has suggested. I am dangerously close to spending more that what I paid for the phone when i first bought it. I need help to unlock. I need the subsidy password and AT&T of course will NOT give that up. What else can i do? Is there a code database i can look for my imei number in?
My IMEI number is 010130000491392
I now have T Mobile and have tried calling them too. They could not help me. AT&T gave me the run around for over an hour on the phone with only the same answer...."We don't have access to that information...no one does".
I've tried Motorola...they referred me to AT&T.
I like my phone and am dying to use it again!

I've never done anything like this before...but I am technically inclined. Basically, I can take it apart and am not afraid to do so...but may not be able to put it back together.
HELLLLPPPP!!!!

you can flash and flex the hepp out of it to unlock, but this is what you need .
MSS 3.5 (Motorola Service Software)
PST 6.7 and the Patch. ( Phone Service Tool) and a unlock pack which i have, so start shopping for the two programs a bove then knock on my door for the unlock pack