PDA

View Full Version : GX20 Vodafone menu and Crux's flash file

slack
24-06-2004, 04:27 PM
I want to flash my GX20 (vodafone live) with the flash who is avaible on the Crux's website,

the only reason i wana flash it is because i have this ugly "vodafone" red menu on my sharp, and i saw on some website that in GX21/22 there is a beautiful menu (blue) with much better icon,

so my question is: will this flash file replace my poor menu with the beautiful original one?

thanks!

deanthom
26-06-2004, 04:34 PM
Yes, I saw those pictures too. I posted a message here about it but it never showed up on the forum. Anyway, it is the Hong Kong version as far as I know. Not sure if it's available in english, the pictures I saw were in chinese. I wonder if anyone has this flash image floating around. Pity the firmware in the GX20 is so limited.

I want to flash my GX20 (vodafone live) with the flash who is avaible on the Crux's website,

the only reason i wana flash it is because i have this ugly "vodafone" red menu on my sharp, and i saw on some website that in GX21/22 there is a beautiful menu (blue) with much better icon,

so my question is: will this flash file replace my poor menu with the beautiful original one?

thanks!

slack
27-06-2004, 07:09 PM
yes and i saw on a forum that the chinese firmware is avaible in HK shops, but not here! :(

http://forum.hkkiss.com/