PDA

View Full Version : All Ngage Games Right Here!

__WaeL__
25-06-2004, 11:32 AM
Hi guys, :) this is my first post and i have a good NGAGE game site to help u guys out. Every single ngage game is here including Ashen and Sega Rally Championship.

-most games are in .blz format (the installer is included)
-some are in .sis format
-and some are the ones where you have to add them to the apps folder

here it is :) glad i could help

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/ngagelinks

sirpaul1
25-06-2004, 12:13 PM
Not a bad site, but alot of the info is just copied from other website.

gophermaster
25-06-2004, 12:19 PM
Too bad that posting the site here will invariably get it shut down.

v7e6j5
25-06-2004, 12:47 PM
Well here goes some1 else who doesn't use his or her brain. U may as well give Nokia a call, because that's what ur doing right now.

N Gage Owner
30-06-2004, 04:16 AM
good job though findn/or maken the site

David1986
08-07-2004, 02:18 AM
don't be so mean, he is tryin 2 help out, if it wernt 4 ppl like him there would be no links and we would have to PAY 4 are games, give credit where credit is due. nuf said

N Gage Owner
08-07-2004, 08:09 AM
ya i go wid david on dis one he has a point...

gophermaster
08-07-2004, 11:16 AM
don't be so mean, he is tryin 2 help out, if it wernt 4 ppl like him there would be no links and we would have to PAY 4 are games, give credit where credit is due. nuf said

It's nothing against him. It's the fact that it's been done so many times before, and they all invariably end up getting shut down by Nokia. People should know by now that IRC is the only REAL secure place to get your N-Gage games.

sirpaul1
08-07-2004, 01:59 PM
You gotta feel sorry for the site owner, they put all that work into making a cool site and then he gets loads of abuse off nokia. Surely though people expect it to happen to these sites. I mean Lalis from

www.lalis.dreamhost.com

ended up removing all downloads from his site so that nokia can't give him any jib over the site.

David1986
08-07-2004, 08:33 PM
its is people like him that helps us ppl who cant figure out how to use irc, i couldnt figure it out. I cant even go on to the yahoo sites which make up the bulk of all links in the forum cuz my computer wont recive cookies even when i switch off my firewall, antivirus, and all the other stuff which stops cookies.

Yes the site will be enevitably shut down but as long as people continue to make sites there is no way nokia or ne1 else can shut ALL the sites down, for every one they kill ten are made and in the end WE WIN

gophermaster
09-07-2004, 12:39 PM
its is people like him that helps us ppl who cant figure out how to use irc, i couldnt figure it out. I cant even go on to the yahoo sites which make up the bulk of all links in the forum cuz my computer wont recive cookies even when i switch off my firewall, antivirus, and all the other stuff which stops cookies.

Yes the site will be enevitably shut down but as long as people continue to make sites there is no way nokia or ne1 else can shut ALL the sites down, for every one they kill ten are made and in the end WE WIN

Until Nokia stop producing games for the N-Gage/N-Gage QD, and the entire project goes down the drain. Due to the fact that if nobody buys the games, there is no profit in it for Nokia, so they will ditch the entire project.

Oh, and Nokia can shut shitloads of sites down, as they can shut sites down faster than people can produce them. It's amazing that somebody hasn't had a lawsuit against them. :rolleyes:

sirpaul1
09-07-2004, 01:37 PM
NOKIA haven't got time to sue people because they gotta repair all them phones we keep sending back.

gophermaster
10-07-2004, 10:37 AM
NOKIA haven't got time to sue people because they gotta repair all them phones we keep sending back.

Nokia have a different division for repairing phones. There would be like a Nokia HQ where all the REALLY important stuff goes on.

Axel_R1
11-07-2004, 03:35 PM
:d :d :d

David1986
17-07-2004, 06:09 PM
think about it, it would cost em more to find every little operation going on than to let the few who dload the games, ppl put em on sites that you dont have a verifide address and name and most people now use an ip changer so they cant trace you that way AND THEN they would have to gather evedence it was you and not someone posing as you, hunderds of man hours and for what a game not worth £30 and they bloody know it, i sold the games on ebay and they never stoped me, i sold some in classifides, did they stop me!! all the things i did are easly traceable but nothing happend and why??? bottom line ........ cost!!

tzeonn
17-07-2004, 06:15 PM
i look down on u for selling stuff u got for free, earning money the easy way off other ppl's "work" and "cheating" ignorant people.

get a life.

David1986
17-07-2004, 06:31 PM
1) i DID NOT GET FOR FREE i was ignorant once, i bought the cd with 13 games on for £55, yes £55 i did not look for free games on this site because of the HUGE (not) ammount of help you gave me with my problems with my gd87 phone

2) i sold them for the price of the cd, first class postage and a protective envelope £4.50.

3)i did it for ebay feedback not for profit

4)not everyone has high speed internet

5) how many links ACTUALY WORK on this site, i looked for hours many a time

6)irc is overly complex to use.

7)some people would rather buy at a cheap price and DEFINATELY get working products than corrupted files and error 404s

8)i ONLY sold for 2 weeks at christmas becuse many people got an ngage but who can afford all the games

the ONLY thing a got was feedback and i gave my time and effort to make clear installation instructions AND help most of them out over the phone.
please remember that not everyone is a rich, computer literate and has a huge bandwith, and can read russian ( where most games i found where on russian sites.

tzeonn
17-07-2004, 06:38 PM
if u really wanted a rating, y bother all the mail and stuff, u could have just helped them, show them irc chans, give them links to get games. in return for mutual ratings.

come on, if u bothered to search, u'd get help on irc. and there are links to get games. i bet even searching and reading forums is too complex for u.

tzeonn
17-07-2004, 06:41 PM
oh yea, ur right bout the bandwidth thing thou :-(

David1986
17-07-2004, 07:09 PM
i sold 9 cds

5 to 13-15 year olds with low bandwith
4 to parents who bought them for their children

i got 14 emails about the games, they wanted to know more about cracked games i told them to go to this site and look for free ones if they had a high bandwith.

i sent the games in a zip file to 6 people in microsoft chat, 97mb zip file took my whole internet over for 2 hours each time!

my profit was -£4.35 as i sent 2 cds by special delivery to arrive for christmas
at no extra charge

i cant use irc as i am behind a firewall and i did use the forums to find help but nothing really helped my situation

i was trying to help, NOT make a profit

tzeonn
17-07-2004, 07:11 PM
nice to hear that from u.

wun hurt to learn irc, got a faq to help u.

i tink u can still use irc behind firewalls. just that u cant send stuff via irc.

typiod
18-07-2004, 01:27 AM
nice to hear that from u.

wun hurt to learn irc, got a faq to help u.

i tink u can still use irc behind firewalls. just that u cant send stuff via irc.
yes you can use irc behind firewalls but you cant fserve,unless you set the firewall to allow the irc script to send stuff,

tzeonn
18-07-2004, 06:23 AM
yes you can use irc behind firewalls but you cant fserve,unless you set the firewall to allow the irc script to send stuff,

ar, how to set it steve? im behind a router :sad:

gophermaster
18-07-2004, 10:33 AM
Bandwidth isn't a problem. I am only using dial-up, and I have all the games.

sirpaul1
19-07-2004, 10:56 AM
I can understand all the difficulties, but charging people is a bit wrong all it ever takes is just a quick link. No matter how bad your band width it's gotta be cheaper than £55.

bang bross
19-07-2004, 11:50 AM
:D i need links to download n-gage games, mail me... i really appreciate it... thanx

sirpaul1
19-07-2004, 02:31 PM
Go to the FAQ section and download mIrc, It's the only way to make sure you get the proper files. It's quite easy to use, practice makes perfect.

David1986
19-07-2004, 02:45 PM
i never charged for profit i was at a loss, and a 97mb download on a 56k modem is not ok for people who dont want their phone line taken up all day AND those who use those unlimited internet for £10 a month usualy have a small download limit, i mainly did the ebay thing to get back at the guys sellin them for like £45-60 i bought one b4 i knew you could dload em, the ratings where a bonus.

thinking that everyone has the time or the patience to go through dozens of sites that usualy end up being a dead end aint fun, it took me 6 hours to find ashen and then it was corrupted, and when i got sega rally of kazaa it was the melissa virus and infected half of my mp3s, and my college coursework before i could stop it!!

it comes down to a simple choice, you can either pay huge ammounts and get a average game, pay a tiny ammount and get all the games or pay with time (lots of it!), just because you choose the time option doesnt mean other want to does it.