PDA

View Full Version : 3300 help

Hire
27-06-2004, 05:10 AM
Hello I am the owner of a Nokia 3300 mobile. I usually upload music (such as mp3's and midi files) with the cable that I found in the package, usb cable and so on. Anyway, I'd like to know how to upload more stuff like wallpapers, java programs and ringtones without having to upload them onto the web and download it all via wap.

Therefore, which program do I have to use ? could you tell me where to find a small tutorial which covers the basics on how to use it ?

Thx :D

Hire
28-06-2004, 09:22 PM
up up up up up

johnf_2004
29-06-2004, 01:08 AM
go and look fpr oxygen phone manager 2. thats one of the best pieces of software for uploading stuff like games and tones. i hope this helps you.
john

30-06-2004, 08:27 PM
Hello I am the owner of a Nokia 3300 mobile. I usually upload music (such as mp3's and midi files) with the cable that I found in the package, usb cable and so on. Anyway, I'd like to know how to upload more stuff like wallpapers, java programs and ringtones without having to upload them onto the web and download it all via wap.

Therefore, which program do I have to use ? could you tell me where to find a small tutorial which covers the basics on how to use it ?

Thx :D

You can use the DKU2 usb cable for ringtones and java but not for wallpaper. To install java games, just drag and drop the .JAD and .JAR files into the Applications folder on the memory card. Then go to Extras on the 3300 and choose Memory Card > Install Application.
The usb cable is not compatible with OPM2, however, you can use a third party serial cable and adaptor. This will give access to the phone side of things i.e. contacts, sms etc.