PDA

View Full Version : N Gage Stuff Wanted

N Gage Owner
27-06-2004, 10:25 PM
ok well....any n gage stuff that i can get would be great im mainly looking for a memory card atleast 128mb or more and then also any other great things i could use on my games and mp3s only phone because im to lazy to get a contract and all that Sh!T. im a cheap guy...ok? im in need of great stuff for my brand new n gage and i only have like really low pay check here.... :)

Thanks for anything that can be provided....Plz E-mail me if you can get me a link or something you want to sell.... [email protected].........

thanks again

N Gage Owner
29-06-2004, 04:08 AM
Plz Someone Help Me Here!!!!

hollrob2
30-08-2004, 09:37 PM
i have some ngage stuff i have a memory card holder that goes around your wrist and it holds your phone to
i have some o2 sim cards that will go into the phone thay have 300 messages free
or if you want something i should be able to get it for you just ask for what you want and i will see if i can get it for u

tengping
07-04-2006, 04:28 AM
i have some ngage stuff i have a memory card holder that goes around your wrist and it holds your phone to
i have some o2 sim cards that will go into the phone thay have 300 messages free
or if you want something i should be able to get it for you just ask for what you want and i will see if i can get it for u

can u plz send me some game

darx
09-04-2006, 07:03 PM
point one the post to which you'r replying was last posted on over 2 years ago

point 2 begging posts are generally frowened upon on this forum if you require some items do it via the personal messaging system