PDA

View Full Version : HELP! 7250i Rebooting (Goto Menu)

herdri01
28-06-2004, 04:29 PM
Hi all,

Hope some of you guys can help... I've just bought a 7250i from ebay. I got it unlocked so i could use my vodafone sim in it ok (it used to be on orange - is this part of the problem?), and it works great.

The only trouble is the right side key is assigned to a GOTO menu, and if i press this button the phone reboots. I have tried to go into the settings and change what the right key is assigned to but it crashes here as well.

I'm not to fussed about having the goto menu but it is a little frustrating when i keep accidentally rebooting my phone!!!

Does anyone know how to change the right key assignment without going to the personal shortcuts menu?

Any help/advice/info would be appreciated...

As i've already bought the phone and paid for unlocking it i'd rather not pay to have it flashed as well!!! beers on me if you can sort this out...

Cheers all :rolleyes:

dartus
02-07-2004, 05:50 PM
Hi, I have the same problem and i'am looking for help to.
When you will know how to manage this problem, please let mi know at
[email protected]
So do I.
Thanks.

Hi all,

Hope some of you guys can help... I've just bought a 7250i from ebay. I got it unlocked so i could use my vodafone sim in it ok (it used to be on orange - is this part of the problem?), and it works great.

The only trouble is the right side key is assigned to a GOTO menu, and if i press this button the phone reboots. I have tried to go into the settings and change what the right key is assigned to but it crashes here as well.

I'm not to fussed about having the goto menu but it is a little frustrating when i keep accidentally rebooting my phone!!!

Does anyone know how to change the right key assignment without going to the personal shortcuts menu?

Any help/advice/info would be appreciated...

As i've already bought the phone and paid for unlocking it i'd rather not pay to have it flashed as well!!! beers on me if you can sort this out...

Cheers all :rolleyes:

cra1g
19-07-2004, 01:09 AM
I had the same problem. Took it back to the shop. They said it was a software problem. Gave me a new one not happened after that. Must be new firmware..???