PDA

View Full Version : i-mate Smartphone2 & Pocket PC (unlocked GSM/GPRS)

i-mate
29-06-2004, 02:33 AM
Sound Solutions are the exclusive distributors for the i-mate Smartphone2 and Pocket PC.

The i-mate Smartphone2 has it all: your office, your movies, your music, your internet, your photos, your games - your life. It's everything you need, packed in one stylish & compact mobile. And because it's powered by Microsoft® Windows®, you'll find that using the i-mate(tm) Smartphone2 is not only easy, it's second nature!

What do you get when you combine a sleek silver body with the mind of a seriously advanced Pocket PC, the soul of Microsoft® Windows®, and a mobile?

A new handheld PC so far advanced that it's in a league of its own. The i-mate(tm) Pocket PC - the worlds most sleek and sophisticated Pocket PC. It's pure brilliance!

Stylish, simple to use and seriously advanced. The new i-mate(tm) Pocket PC gives you all the tools you need to get on with business no matter where you are...And have a little fun on the way. The latest Microsoft OS software with GPRS, Bluetooth Technology, and other great features combined in one cell phone make the i-mate devices the number one products in their class.

Our phones are also sim free, so not tied to any particular network, come with a wide range of accessories and a full one years warranty serviced through Sound Solutions.

If you feel ready to increase sales and enhance your sales line, you may contact me at your earliest convenience.

Kind regards,

Kieran Reilly
Sound Solutions
www.soundsolutionsgb.com
[email protected]