PDA

View Full Version : Hopes and thoughts (GX20)

r_e_n_i_a
29-06-2004, 10:36 AM
I have a GX20 vodafone live mobile.Bought it recently,3-4 days ago.Well at first I bought it just for its camera and size.I also own a nokia n-gage mobile which is a great mobile with symbian on it and got it stuffed with great apps and wonderfull games.Now back to the point.After a few hours playing with the camera and searching the menu,I realised that there is no way to get used to the new low featured menu.I bought the usb cable,because this one was only available,and hoped that it would change something.It gave some "colour " to my life with the ringtones I could upload and with the fotos I transfered to my pc and with the videos but after a few seconds realised that I couldnt upload java applets!!!!What a shock,you can't imagine.....So I felt soooo relieved I had this symbian enabled nokia device next to me...But as I get used to the delightfull sharp mobile I keep wondering...will there be an upgrade to the firmware,or somebody will come up with a software release which will give this phone the ability to install games/apps from a cable connection or are we doomed :-P ???Is there any light in front???Anyone heard something or saw something anywhere???Or maybe just thinks something????Please post (and make me feel better :rolleyes: )