PDA

View Full Version : Help with 6310i

paulgunther
30-06-2004, 01:38 AM
Hi all, hope someone can help, i got a 6310i given to me which don't switch on, i've checked switch (ok) i can only think someone has tried to flash it and made a **** up, i have a cheap flasher with all the software but when i try to flash it , it comes up with "No loader for this flash, or model [0x0001267E]-0x0120, or if i try to unlock it says mbus don't respond. Can anyone help? How can you flash if you can't switch phone on?

tan98010
01-07-2004, 06:08 PM
Hi all, hope someone can help, i got a 6310i given to me which don't switch on, i've checked switch (ok) i can only think someone has tried to flash it and made a **** up, i have a cheap flasher with all the software but when i try to flash it , it comes up with "No loader for this flash, or model [0x0001267E]-0x0120, or if i try to unlock it says mbus don't respond. Can anyone help? How can you flash if you can't switch phone on?
firstly you have to confirm that there have a current is circulating in the circuit.to test it you have to connect the phone to a dc power supply and check the amp throught the ampmeter you can know what happen to the phone already.if you connect to the power suppy and you press the power switch once if the amp meter did't response in means your power ic or cpu may gone if the amp meter have response it means your flash memory chip or cpu is gone.

paulgunther
02-07-2004, 01:02 AM
Ok i'll try that

firstly you have to confirm that there have a current is circulating in the circuit.to test it you have to connect the phone to a dc power supply and check the amp throught the ampmeter you can know what happen to the phone already.if you connect to the power suppy and you press the power switch once if the amp meter did't response in means your power ic or cpu may gone if the amp meter have response it means your flash memory chip or cpu is gone.