PDA

View Full Version : RATTLED WITH NOKIA 3650 for AT&T, please help

jartbox
03-07-2004, 10:50 PM
I have a nokia 3650 phone I purchased from a friend that is compatible with AT&T. I have tried three different online compaines, unlock123, unlock-online, veao... all compaines return bogus codes that give me the same error everytime, "NOT ALLOWED."

I am trying to get my phone to work with my cingular sim card. The IMEI # for my phone is 351102/50/2xxxxxxxxxxxx

I have broken numerous phones out of frustration and this one is about to go out the window on the 405 freeway when I go to work today. Frustration levels are HIGH.

Please Please Please someone help me unlock this AT&T phone so it will work on Cingular.

jartbox
03-07-2004, 11:42 PM
I've tried the calculator, and I still get a "Not Allowed." error message. I live in the US and did the first one just like all the instuctions said. What the hell am i supposed to do!!!!

fatboymal
06-07-2004, 04:00 PM
all compaines return bogus codes that give me the same error everytime, "NOT ALLOWED."

I would think there is nothing bogus about the codes you were given. "Not Allowed" is when the phone has 5 previous incorrect code attempts made. The phone can can no longer be unlocked with codes, either you entered codes too many times, or your "friend" sold you a phone that he had tried to unlock and failed!! You have probably been told this before..so why not believe it?? :-?