PDA

View Full Version : Cant access all msgs using Nka Phone Editor

peachylips83
05-07-2004, 09:15 PM
Hi, I like to use Nokia Phone Editor and my infra red link to save all the msgs I send and receive to my laptop, but the program cant seem to access all of the messages from the 'Own Messages' which are the msgs I've sent.
The program does know that the phone memory is still full tho, ie it says Phone 111/150, and I can access them from the phone.
Is there any way I can get the program to see these 'lost' msgs? Im very confused as to why it see's some and not others.

Thanks in advance for any response.

tom_ch66
06-07-2004, 02:44 AM
Hi, I like to use Nokia Phone Editor and my infra red link to save all the msgs I send and receive to my laptop, but the program cant seem to access all of the messages from the 'Own Messages' which are the msgs I've sent.
The program does know that the phone memory is still full tho, ie it says Phone 111/150, and I can access them from the phone.
Is there any way I can get the program to see these 'lost' msgs? Im very confused as to why it see's some and not others.

Thanks in advance for any response.

i would try with another computer that might just work

peachylips83
06-07-2004, 06:30 PM
i would try with another computer that might just work

Good point, I might just try that if I can get hold of another computer with an infrared port. I have just reinstalled windows tho (2000), although that doesn't make it perfect!

I'll let u know how I get on, but don't hold ur breath for a speedy response ;)