PDA

View Full Version : E710 phone locked on display

tomo-ken
05-07-2004, 11:33 PM
I have a samsung e710 that is showing "phone locked return for servicing" when a sim card is put in it.

I have tried to flash the phone using optiflash but have not been ble to.
I have also tried to unlock it using ust 5.6 with t100 cable and i have even tried using v200 unlocker but still no joy.

I think that the person who had it before me typed in the wrong unlock code to many times and now it will not take any sim.

Does anyone know how to fix this ?

pm me or [email protected] (messenger)

CHEERS

Tom

twasfi
05-07-2004, 11:41 PM
I have a samsung e710 that is showing "phone locked return for servicing" when a sim card is put in it.

I have tried to flash the phone using optiflash but have not been ble to.
I have also tried to unlock it using ust 5.6 with t100 cable and i have even tried using v200 unlocker but still no joy.

I think that the person who had it before me typed in the wrong unlock code to many times and now it will not take any sim.

Does anyone know how to fix this ?

pm me or [email protected] (messenger)

CHEERS

Tom

i think it is barred

tomo-ken
05-07-2004, 11:58 PM
It is not barred because that is what i thaught so i changed the imei and now it is still the same.

awong
07-07-2004, 06:02 AM
It is not barred because that is what i thaught so i changed the imei and now it is still the same.

you could try the unlocking code remove sim power up and type #*7337#

p.s check your pm

best of luck,

Awong

RAheel
22-08-2004, 01:56 AM
I was messing with unlocking my E105 and in the menu I just messed something up, I am getting the same error, but I can use the phone if I go in the programming menu again and just Do #7, but everytime on start up I am getting the Phone Locked REturn for Servicing.

wafwinx
23-08-2004, 03:54 AM
you could try the unlocking code remove sim power up and type #*7337#

p.s check your pm

best of luck,

Awong

You mean to say that this code can unlock my samsung e710 without cable??? then can i use any other sim?

thanks