PDA

View Full Version : Please HELP ME - GX20 dead by vilani soft

nOKIAM
06-07-2004, 01:40 AM
Please HELP ME - GX20 dead by vilani soft...

I was unlocking Sharp GX20 with vilani software, and then something went wrong... Now the phone only blinks when i turn it on..
I have already tried to put other charged batteries into the phone and... nothing! :(
Does someone knows how can i make the phone work again?
Please....

Thanks,
nOKIAM

hichamlove
06-07-2004, 06:00 PM
Please HELP ME - GX20 dead by vilani soft...

I was unlocking Sharp GX20 with vilani software, and then something went wrong... Now the phone only blinks when i turn it on..
I have already tried to put other charged batteries into the phone and... nothing! :(
Does someone knows how can i make the phone work again?
Please....

Thanks,
nOKIAM
Disconnect battry from phone and open it disconnect also memory battry for about 5H after assemble phone flash it with universal spunlock 5.5 u can download soft from spunlock home page and after phone live again 100% working solution ;)

nOKIAM
07-07-2004, 03:39 AM
Disconnect battry from phone and open it disconnect also memory battry for about 5H after assemble phone flash it with universal spunlock 5.5 u can download soft from spunlock home page and after phone live again 100% working solution ;)

Thanks for the fast reply...
I already have the software for flashing and the flashes..
I need the username and password for that software.
Can someone get me that?

Thanks,
nOKIAM

Crux
08-07-2004, 03:35 PM
why u say vilani soft?

lol. i bet he just stole another one's software and renamed it with any resource hacker.

vilani does not do any software. he renames it ;)

regards

shaikhboy
03-08-2004, 10:56 AM
hi crux,
even i face the same problem and my fone too blinking after vilani software, i tried flashing but still the same .
can u guide the proceduer of flashing and the right link for the flashing software and flash file , would be a better help .

donnelma7
03-08-2004, 06:10 PM
Please They Must B Some One Owt There Who Can Give Me A Code To Unlock Outgoing Bar.
Please Its My Dads Phone And Hes Back Of Holiday Tonight

red_life
04-08-2004, 09:29 AM
any 1 can tell me how to unlock using Vilani Sharp unlocker V3.0?
using what cable to unlock it?
i m using WIn xp , already install PL-2303 Driver Installer , using USB cable.
but still cant to unlock it.
screen show error..?
why?
anybody can help me?ant solution?

sapu
27-08-2004, 10:25 PM
villani is a motherfuc*er... I kill 2 ericssons with his software!!!! Villani Sucks!!! Mad

jab
02-09-2004, 07:21 PM
hi relife use com cable will unlock fine, done loads of gx20.

make sure batt full power

thanks

jab

Salami1_1
02-09-2004, 10:26 PM
gx20 can easily die.. haven't find any cause yet..

same thing with clip... If griffin server support that phone.. then that is best solution.

WBR