PDA

View Full Version : 6230 Bluetooth - primitive or buggy?

aibshits
06-07-2004, 08:59 AM
Hi all,
This one is tough, I believe only experts may know the answers, I hope to find some in this forum... Sincerely appreciate your help.

1. When 6320 is paired to a Headset, it cannot be recognized by any other Bluetooth device. In any "normal" handset you can get business cards and other OPP or SPP related connections while using your headset paired (Headset profile). This looks like a VERY OLD software on the Nokia6230. Anyone knows of an upgrade?

2. Related to the above: If I want e.g. to send a business card via Bluetooth, before searching for Bluetooth devices the 6230 asks to "Disconnect first headset?". If you do not disconnect the headset - forget about Bluetooth with other devices... Sounds indeed like stone age !

3. When a paired headset is shut off (or out of the 6230 Bluetooth distance), the Bluetooth connection is cut off. However when the headset is turned ON, I'd expect the Bluetooth connection to automatically be renewed (like in Sony Ericsson phones). But - it does not. I have to go to the Bluetooth menu, look at the paired devices and connect again. ANNOYING and buggy.

Thanks for the assistance!
Aibshits