PDA

View Full Version : 7650 messing problem

jeremysmoken
09-07-2004, 12:09 PM
halo i was jus wondering can anyone help me . i was using the fe explorer and i went to the c: drive of the phone , i went to the portion of the mail and accidently deleted some file . now i try to access to the multimedia messaging but they keep cuming up a error message saying error connectiing ... thanks if any one can help can email me at [email protected]

Musicb0ffin
09-07-2004, 07:30 PM
I think its gone for good.

ikabupini
15-07-2004, 10:42 PM
halo i was jus wondering can anyone help me . i was using the fe explorer and i went to the c: drive of the phone , i went to the portion of the mail and accidently deleted some file . now i try to access to the multimedia messaging but they keep cuming up a error message saying error connectiing ... thanks if any one can help can email me at [email protected]

check ur mms settings first, maybe it's only the settings that u deleted. u can always put back the settings again. but if u have messed up the main program, the only recourse is to do a hard reset of the phone but all your files and programs will be deleted. it will go back to the original settings just like it came out of the factory...