PDA

View Full Version : Nokia 3600 Problems locating.

happyat2pm
14-07-2004, 08:36 PM
I have not been able to find Nokia 3600 when scanning down the unlock code generator. should i be looking at a different model?

thank you.

happyat2pm
14-07-2004, 08:50 PM
also i am unclear as to the meaning of "phone model asic 2, asic 5, or asic 7" and "box serial".

if there is a tutorial please feel free to just point me in the right direction. I hate to ask questions that have been asked time and time again.

happyat2pm
14-07-2004, 09:32 PM
I have finally been able to unlock the phone. I am now planning on using a cingular sim card on a phone that was used for At&t. The problem that i am getting now is that i cannot call in or call out. Do i need to reset anything before service can be obtained?

crashynot
15-07-2004, 12:16 AM
I have finally been able to unlock the phone. I am now planning on using a cingular sim card on a phone that was used for At&t. The problem that i am getting now is that i cannot call in or call out. Do i need to reset anything before service can be obtained?
it sounds to mee that you might have a BARRED fone
try an other Provider sim card to see if you have the same problem

PaoloWireless
26-10-2004, 01:57 AM
also i am unclear as to the meaning of "phone model asic 2, asic 5, or asic 7" and "box serial".

if there is a tutorial please feel free to just point me in the right direction. I hate to ask questions that have been asked time and time again.

Which one did it end up being? thanks