PDA

View Full Version : NOKIA NK402 (UK ORANGE network)

bothlcs
16-07-2004, 04:14 PM
I have tried unlocking using the codes from the code generator, whilst following the instructions diligently.

However the phone displays "SIM not restricted" even though when I try to use another provider's SIM the phone appears locked?

Anyone got any suggestions please? :-?

browntoa
16-07-2004, 09:33 PM
did you enter 2 codes ??

you should have got a GID1 code as well which undoes the other lock

if you want it explained further drop me a Private message

gremlinbt
06-08-2004, 01:29 PM
Just been having same prob myself ,,
doh

bear in mind the nk402 is a singleband phone (i think) so will only work on orange / tmob ?

- bry

moommoom
07-01-2005, 10:59 AM
regarding ur post, did you ever unlock the nk402 successfully. i have entered the first lock cose successfully but the second lock code returns an error. for the lock 2 code im assuming it is a dual band phone. ive had 4 attempts and am down to my last attempt. so was looking for the correct lock 2 code? so have you unlocked the phone successfully and do you have the correct lock 2 code? mine is locked to orange network that is.

any info would be appreciated ?

thanks.

Just been having same prob myself ,,
doh

bear in mind the nk402 is a singleband phone (i think) so will only work on orange / tmob ?

- bry

moommoom
07-01-2005, 11:00 AM
regarding ur post, did you ever unlock the nk402 successfully. i have entered the first lock cose successfully but the second lock code returns an error. for the lock 2 code im assuming it is a dual band phone. ive had 4 attempts and am down to my last attempt. so was looking for the correct lock 2 code? so have you unlocked the phone successfully and do you have the correct lock 2 code? mine is locked to orange network that is.

any info would be appreciated ?

thanks.

I have tried unlocking using the codes from the code generator, whilst following the instructions diligently.

However the phone displays "SIM not restricted" even though when I try to use another provider's SIM the phone appears locked?

Anyone got any suggestions please? :-?