PDA

View Full Version : Losing faith on DCT4 IMEI repairer,,

sonicdeejay
24-09-2002, 12:13 PM
I think the developer are not try to mak a program that can repair/change IMEI of DCT4..

:(

Kent|
24-09-2002, 09:56 PM
Why are you saying that?

sonicdeejay
25-09-2002, 05:10 AM
my service provider control IMEI of its subcribers...

I dun need any unlocking and flashing and stuff...I just need to chnage the new phonr's IMEI in order to work on our network,.,

DCT 3 is able to change but DCT 4 isn't..DCT4 is out for long but IMEI changer/repairer isn't avail..

:(

jeffkow18
25-09-2002, 08:41 AM
In my opinion dct4 imei changer device or solfware haven't came out,not because developer not doing their job.
accually dct4 in mei changing are totally diffrent with dct3, that why many high level people or developer still doing their reseach on it.
As i know, if the dct4 imei changer came out,it will cost $$$$$$$$ on it for the high level poeple to buy it.
plz be patient on it, i am sure it will not be free soon because we must wait high level poeple making enough money on it first.
If u really need to change imei, plz ask Dejan to help,i am sure he can help.

sonicdeejay
26-09-2002, 07:34 AM
I need that..i dun mind paying(not so muc) but,,I dun think developers r not developing at al...:D

freak
27-09-2002, 01:05 PM
i got a software from an israel website that can change imei for dct4 phones but i havnt tried it yet.... but i have a friend that can change imei of dct4 phones but itll cost you around 100 us:(

Charmot
27-09-2002, 01:20 PM
Plz....Can u send the software to my hotmail..... [email protected] or upload it to a site and share the link......

jamie_c74
27-09-2002, 02:44 PM
Did you know it took over 3 years between DCT-3 handsets being released and IMEI changing/repair being free on these phones..? So you may have a bit of a wait for DCT-4 :-(

Jamie

sonicdeejay
27-09-2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by freak
i got a software from an israel website that can change imei for dct4 phones but i havnt tried it yet.... but i have a friend that can change imei of dct4 phones but itll cost you around 100 us:(

can u share t link here?:)

sonicdeejay
30-09-2002, 05:10 AM
:)

DJVASTVASTY2K
30-09-2002, 10:59 PM

Hello M8's

@Freak

You Say You Have This Software And You Have Not Tested. Please Post This Software Or Simply E-Mail Me The Soft And I Will Upload For All Or At Least Upload A Screen Shot / Image / Picture Of This Soft Just To Show Members On Here That It Is Not Talk/Fake.

Best Regards

Adam Rest

Vast Gsm Team

[email protected]

sonicdeejay
01-10-2002, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by DJVASTVASTY2K

Hello M8's

@Freak

You Say You Have This Software And You Have Not Tested. Please Post This Software Or Simply E-Mail Me The Soft And I Will Upload For All Or At Least Upload A Screen Shot / Image / Picture Of This Soft Just To Show Members On Here That It Is Not Talk/Fake.

Best Regards

Adam Rest

Vast Gsm Team

[email protected]

:)

inflexion
03-10-2002, 09:55 PM
i doubt that its real like its been said before it took 3 years for a DCT3 imei changer to come out so i hope im wrong in saying that its a while away

xpmobile
05-10-2002, 07:49 AM
You will never know. =)) Even there is such equipment, i dun think people will be able to afford it.

I hope my hint to eveyone is very clear infact!

Please remember this, iimei changing is ILLEGAL

B,R
Alan

jeffkow18
05-10-2002, 09:59 AM
i know what u mean Xpmoble.
Thanks you .
And well come back to Nfree:)

Boy
05-10-2002, 07:45 PM

Can you share the link with me ? or maybe email me the link, pls..

Regard

Boy Eltro

hard-ware
06-10-2002, 08:55 PM
DCT4 IMEI Changing? I don't think so for now?
?????????????
Well wait.:)

phantom2002
06-10-2002, 10:28 PM
the truth is not out there, but in the Nokia factory in Finland !!

Does anyone know if the level 4 repair centres are changing/repairing IMEI ? What do they use ? phoenix ?

Regards

DaveGSM82
12-10-2002, 10:51 AM
does anyone know if it is possible to change the IMEI of a dct4 handset using logs?

Ta, dave.

xpmobile
16-10-2002, 10:58 PM
i think it is best to send it to NMP then asking overhere =)

IMEI CHANGING is illegal !!! Some time we should knowing what we are doing, even after Dejan had released DCT3 NK_Calc. people tend to going too FAR on doing illegal stuff.

Dejan Kaljevic was doing it for a good faith infact just allowing people to repair their phones, but unfortunately, some people abuse it! Cheating customer, EVEN worst ... trying to CHEAT NOKIA CARE center people!!! This is BAD infact!!! Sad to see people doing this ..... well I will never hope to see this happen for DCT4 phone infact. :o .How much we earn, we should be happy ... and NEVER to be too greedy to this extend!

B,R
Alan:)

jeffkow18
17-10-2002, 05:02 AM
accaulty is there any way to know the original imei been change?

Rayder
22-10-2002, 04:22 AM
When you change IMEI in DCT4 you Need to change UEM and FLASH IC Chip, then reprogram these chips with Phoenix after Nokia give you "rep" files. That is No Simple alike DCT3 Phone

Rayder

DaveGSM82
22-10-2002, 05:26 PM
@ xpmobile

hey, were not all just a bunch of phone thieving vandals you know, there are actually practical reasons for this sort of software,i.e I work in a phone shop and now if anyone loses a dct4 handset for a short time (and it is reported to the network) then that is that, end of the dct4's usefull life because the network will not remove any barring imposed on the handset once it is in effect overnight, and have you ever tried getting a new phone from nokia when it was your fault that it got busted in the first place? and look at it this way, I have two 8310's, one with a busted board (ran over by a car) and another which is blocked from all uk networks, so why cant I use the valid imei of the totally broke phone on the other one which came from the situation I mentioned above?
sorry to ramble on but some of us arent just out to make a quick buck,

Dave.

DaveGSM82
22-10-2002, 05:33 PM
I know this idea may be a bit 'out there' but has anyone ever thought of a phone swapping system? say i was to send my 8310 abroad where it wont be blocked, someone else in the same predicament could do just just the opposite.

just a thought.

Dave.

phantom2002
22-10-2002, 11:54 PM
you ever thought of emigrating with your phone to another country and service provider ????

lol

Take your spare phone on your hols to a foreign destination then sell it for drink money :) probs solved

Regards

phonedudes
23-10-2002, 03:57 AM
Ya darn Scotts are always thinkin' of ways to get extra drinkin' money :):):)

Things probably will be easier if and when they evolve into all phones being world phones.

Since we would be happy to swap your 8310 for ya... To bad what ya get in return will do you about as much good as your 8310 will do us!

Regards,
PHONEDUDES :) :grin: :)

DaveGSM82
24-10-2002, 08:31 PM
Hmm... fonedudes ya kinda confused me here, and i'm not scot, i'm geordie through and through.

my 8310 will still work in any other country which has a e/gsm 900/1800 network however it is, as I said blocked in the uk (by T-mobile). so why do you imply that it would be useless? the uk networks do not share thier IMEI blacklists with other countrys (as far as I know) so logic dictates that the fone would be ok (and also never able to be blacklisted as it is not registered on the foreign net) so what do you all think? a wise move or not? seems pointless holding onto DCT4's when we know that we cant do anything with the IMEI's as of yet. may as well trade with our counterparts in other countrys and gain summit out of it (not beer money as some would suggest :roll:)

Dave.

phonedudes
24-10-2002, 10:05 PM
Was referring to 'phantom2002' being from Scotland.

As far as your 8310 working 'davegsm82' like you said yes for those people that have e/gsm 900/1800 but not here (U.S./Canada/Mexico etc..) where just to keep things interesting decided to use 1900mhz.

You say the UK doesnt share its blacklist w/other countries curious if T-mobile (UK) and T-mobile (US) share the same information..

Phonedudes

DaveGSM82
25-10-2002, 05:53 PM
well lets do a bit of investigation, I have this 8310, with its blaklisted

DaveGSM82
25-10-2002, 06:03 PM
oops, sorry for the imcomplete reply. (internet possesive fiancee to blame) anyway unpleasantries out the way....

I was going to suggest that I send you the imei number and you could put it into some dct3 hanset or something and tell me whether it works or not, likewise, you could do the same if you have a blacklisted phone.

What do you think huh?