PDA

View Full Version : GX10i network unlock

szk
19-07-2004, 04:27 PM
So heres the story:

I got a sharp gx10 and I succesfully flashed it to a gx10i using unisoft and gx10i.mot .. no problems. sharp unlocker 3.1 now recognizes the phone as a gx10i.. I'm happy that has worked

Now to unlock the phone, as in when I put in my non vodafone sim card I want it to have all the features enabled as outgoing calls, incoming calls, sms etc. What program will work in doing this, with the genuine sharp data cable bought from the shop (model number: XN-1DC10)
It is also an australian gx10. I say this because I see someone else when searching say that sharp unlocker 3.1 says ok its unlocked but it actually doesn't unlock it.
Is it also possible to remove the start up screen with vodafone and the menu bar at the bottom with vodafone live etc?

What can I do ? Any suggestions?

stefen
24-07-2004, 12:43 PM
Maybe try Sharp unlocker gx10 (an other soft)
And when u've unlocked the mobile with sharp unlocker 3.1, u did it for gx10 or gx10i because like u've changed the firmware, u had to unlock it like a gx10i :)
To remove the startscreen & other things like that u have to find a "personnalized firmware - flash" ...