PDA

View Full Version : reasons to why sango din work on ur phone

reficul_x
21-07-2004, 07:23 AM
i found out the reason why sango din work on ur phone... the syptoms- screen went blank when trying to load game. then error....

heres why,

u dl the wrong or incomplete version. there should be 12 volumes (in normal cases) of .sis files for u to install one by one. some pple only get 9. i got that once and thats how i figured it out.

hope this will cure some of the confusion u guys have while leme sit back and enjoy my.....g....a...m.....no(back to my work....sob sob...)

if u guys are still having probs, pm me and i try to send u the file (lets share!)via email. but bear in mind that its around 10megabytes! and i mus find some time to do the email while im at home.

hope that can help u guys!

sklaujb
21-07-2004, 10:13 AM
i found out the reason why sango din work on ur phone... the syptoms- screen went blank when trying to load game. then error....

heres why,

u dl the wrong or incomplete version. there should be 12 volumes (in normal cases) of .sis files for u to install one by one. some pple only get 9. i got that once and thats how i figured it out.

hope this will cure some of the confusion u guys have while leme sit back and enjoy my.....g....a...m.....no(back to my work....sob sob...)

if u guys are still having probs, pm me and i try to send u the file (lets share!)via email. but bear in mind that its around 10megabytes! and i mus find some time to do the email while im at home.

hope that can help u guys!

I have tried many different different dl but I guess they r all incomplete. Any specific place to get it? 10m is too huge for my email :sad:

reficul_x
21-07-2004, 10:30 AM
specific place? i got mine at mediaplace.

jus rem theres 12 sis files. if theres only 9, most prob is an uncomplete one. i rem theres 3 rar files in the rar. in the 3 rar, theres a total of 12sis which they are linked.

good luck in finding them!

acapav
21-07-2004, 11:57 AM
my mail is <no send mes>When you have time, thanks!

reficul_x
21-07-2004, 03:29 PM
im not encouraging send me post here. pls do a pm me instead of a post. anyway, i have sent it to ur mail.

tzeonn
21-07-2004, 03:34 PM
No send mes, read the rules.

Mr reficul_x has already told u guys theres 12 sis files, so get them from irc.

i will close this thread to prevent any more ppl requesting.