2. copy files to c:\system\apps\HantroCP
make sure that files are overwritten, do not delete 'em first
just copy these file over old ones.

3. program to use to copy files is e-fileManager get it at
my-communicator.com

thats it.

tarantino
17-10-2002, 06:46 PM
The only way that I can send the files to the phone is trough a IrDA. When the files get to the phone they are recieved like an SMS. where can I find the SMS directory? of course I'm using e-manager.

Tnhx

Z82
17-10-2002, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by tarantino
The only way that I can send the files to the phone is trough a IrDA. When the files get to the phone they are recieved like an SMS. where can I find the SMS directory? of course I'm using e-manager.

Tnhx
I have the same problem, I have searched high and low in e-filemanager for these two files but I cant find them any where.

heniken
18-10-2002, 06:31 AM
Me, too. :(

ma1362
25-10-2002, 04:31 PM
The properties of the system folder is hidden so you have to unhide the system folder first, look to the subfolders of c:\system\mail\00001001_S. You can find the 2 files in different folders

kerpogi
25-10-2002, 04:49 PM
i tried it, but now my messaging does not work!
how do i fix this?

i cant even write messages!:confused:

ma1362
25-10-2002, 06:06 PM
Editing the files in the system folder is dangerous , maybe you have deleted some necessary files used by the mobile. Try to upgrade your phone.

kerpogi
26-10-2002, 04:12 AM
ok. how do i upgrade my unit?
didnt know it would be this dagerous:(

blutac
26-10-2002, 07:48 AM
If you're in Manila Contact ed2k or go here (http://www.ed2k.com.ph/~forum) for info to upgrade your phone:)

Z82
27-10-2002, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by kerpogi
i tried it, but now my messaging does not work!
how do i fix this?

i cant even write messages!:confused:

Dunno what you did but it worked for me and my sms seems to be fine. It does warn you that changes could be dangerous but all you were supposed to do was copy the 2 files then paste them in the new locations.
If you can remember exactly what you did I or someone more knowledgeable may be able to give you a solution.

fly_boy
04-11-2002, 09:51 PM
warning DO NOT just copy and paste these files to the new location thats what i did and now im onto my third phone hoping this one will turn on after the software is installed.

i copied and pasted the new files to the locations of the old ones think i should have done it to the main folder ?
:confused:

engel_ph
05-11-2002, 12:40 PM
I just installed the T- Video Messaging but it is in German. Could you pls tell me how to make it in english, I already installed E- File manager but I dont know what to do next.
:confused:

mydonnay
06-11-2002, 06:08 AM
Hi,

I've installed t-videomessaging too :) and yes, it is in german language. i didn't bother to have the english language because I am worry that copying the HantroCP.app and HantroCP.rsc files might screw-up my phone :(

I can record now :D and geez, it's sooo coool! (Thanks to abram for sharing this file & thanks to author)

For anyone that has t-videomessaging in German, here's the meaning of each words to guide us in using it even in german language:

Aufnehmen means start recording (when you are done recording press stopp (that is stop), if you want pause (press pause)

uber means About (about the software)

Beenden means exit

Anzeigen means play the selected video file

Senden means send to e-mail (note: make sure that your mailbox is configured to have the proper mail settings such as pop sever and smtp server)

Loschen means delete the selected video file

umbenennen means rename

Later on we can memorize the above isn't it? and cool to learn german words too :D

mydonnay
06-11-2002, 06:31 AM
I sent the video that I recorded using t-video messaging today to my own e-mail just to test and yipee!!! I received it. The video is clear. By the way, I suggest that you install Quicktime player :) in your computer to view the video more clearly and bigger size :)

Happy recording to everyone ;-)

mydonnay
06-11-2002, 07:27 AM
Hi angel_ph

found the english version of this video messaging software now :)
see my post http://nokiafree.org/forums/t8435/s.html to get the english version.

you don't need to copy anything ;-)

just remove your german version from your nokia 7650. no need efilemanager too.

engel_ph
06-11-2002, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by mydonnay
Hi angel_ph

found the english version of this video messaging software now :)
see my post http://nokiafree.org/forums/t8435/s.html to get the english version.

you don't need to copy anything ;-)

just remove your german version from your nokia 7650. no need efilemanager too.

Thanks mydonnay! I already installed the english version of it!;) ;) ;)

mydonnay
06-11-2002, 08:12 AM
You're welcome :)

fly_boy
06-11-2002, 11:45 PM
:) well done that man have video messaging working after destroying 3 of oranges phones hehe

only one small bug the second video i recorded wont delete which is strange says has too little memory which isnt true
oh well at least i can record videos now

mydonnay
07-11-2002, 01:40 AM
only one small bug the second video i recorded wont delete which is strange says has too little memory which isnt true

Noticed that bug too :(

The solution or work-around not to receive the "error/warning message on memory" when trying to delete is renaming the 2nd video file, then try to delete it and you'll not receive any error/warning memory message. Go figure :)

texplorer
17-04-2004, 03:46 PM
Thanks in advance

Wouwz
19-04-2004, 11:02 PM
U noticed the date of the posts?

LOL

o well, if u got a 7650/3650/3660 use philips's camcoder if u got the 6600 get eti camcorder.

This program is hopelessly outdated